37. First Real Date

You Who Saved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

37. First Real Date

 

“Wonyoungie…”

 

“Yes, Mama.”

 

“Do you mind staying with Aunty Eunbi and Aunty Hyewon for a little bit tonight?” Chaeyeon asks as she looks at her little bunny.

 

“Why?” Wonyoung asks as she starts tearing up.

 

“Aww Bunny come here, don’t cry Mama just want to take your Mommy out on a date,” Chaeyeon said as she lifts Wonyoung off her lap into her embrace as she tries to calm her down.

 

“Really? You’re going on a date with Mommy?” Wonyoung asks through her sniffles.

 

“That’s right Bunny, but it’s only for a few hours and then I’ll pick you up from Aunty Eunbi’s house. So, will you be ok to stay with Aunty Eunbi later?” Chaeyeon asks as she looks at her daughter.

 

“Ok, Mommy! Have fun during your date and remember to kiss Mommy on the lips!” Wonyoung said as she smiles innocently at a beat red Chaeyeon, while the other girls choke at Wonyoung statement.

 

“Bunny~,” Chaeyeon said as she blushes while the others try to sniffles their laugh.

 

The group continues to talk as Chaeyeon got some suggestions on what to watch and what cafe to bring Sakura to later. An hour has already as the girls got ready to leave. Chaeyeon made sure Wonyoung was ok before kissing her on her forehead and giving Eunbi some money to get something for Wonyoung to later and then leaving to go to the hospital to surprise Sakura.

 

“Babe?” Sakura said as she was surprised to see her girlfriend sitting in the hospital’s lobby.

 

“Hi Princess,” Chaeyeon said as she got up and walked over to Sakura.

 

“Why are you here? Are you hurt? Where’s Wonyoung? Is she ok?” Sakura asks as she checks up on Chaeyeon.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter