15. Therapy Meets Dance

You Who Saved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15. Therapy Meets Dance

 

After getting to know one another, Chaewon cleared as she stands up reaching out for Hitomi’s hand to help her up.

 

“Ok enough talking, let’s start. Chaeyeon let’s go do some warm-up exercise before we start the real therapy for today,” Chaewon said which Chaeyeon agrees as she slowly made way to her spot in the room.

 

Chaeyeon then started her ankle strengthening exercise, followed by an exercise for her mobility, then some walking exercise with some assistance from Chaewon before finishing off with some balancing. The four 20 years old did their exercises as well with assistance from Hyewon, while Eunbi, Yena, and Yujin sat in a corner watching them as to not disturb the girls. After finishing her stretches, Chaewon calls over the dancers to tell them what’s going to happen.

 

“Ok, guys here’s what I want you to do, I want you all to dance to an easy number then gradually picks up the difficulty level of the dance. I want to see how far Chaeyeon can dance difficulty wise before she starts having trouble so I can implement that into therapy,” Chaewon explained before the other girls nodded their heads.

 

“10 minutes break period for everyone!”

 

Chaewon announces as the 20s breathe a sigh of relief. Hitomi ‘ran’ over to her girlfriend, asking if she did great today. Hyewon went to grab a slice of cake and two forks before going over to Eunbi, the two were in their own world as they ate the cake. Yujin went over to help Minju, causing the latter to blush, while Yena helped Yuri. Chaeyeon sees that all her friends were slowly falling in love or more in loving with each other and she can’t help but to pout until…

 

“You’re not alone friend, you're not alone,” Nako said as she pats C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter