Epilogue: A Year Later

You Who Saved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue: A Year Later

 

After their proposal, the couple walked around and spent some time in the park before heading back to Eunbi and Hyewon place where everybody was waiting. The others were eyeing the couple with anticipation before cheers erupted when the couple shows their wedding rings. A party was held in celebration for the couple’s engagement only to be surprised by the other’s very surprising news.

 

It turns out that other than Chaeyeon and Sakura engagement;

Yena and Yuri were also engaged,

Yujin and Minjoo were also engaged,

Chaewon and Hitomi were secretly married,

Eunbi and Hyewon were also secretly married,

While Nako has a girlfriend!

 

They spent the rest of that evening talking about each other especially Nako’s girlfriend, before calling it a night.

 

A couple of months later, Chaeyeon and Sakura held a joint wedding with all the other couples including Nako, who surprised the others greatly. The wedding was a simple wedding with just them, some friends, and family members. Each couple got their spotlight at the wedding, exchanging their vows and even a solo during the dance. And a year has passed since then.

 

In a bedroom, a couple snuggled up to each other until one woke up. She looks over at her wife peaceful sleeping face as she admires her wife’s beauty. She stays that way for a while before her wife stirs awake. Her wife slowly opens her eyes and instantly smiles at her.

 

“Good morning, Babe,” Sakura said as she smiles at her wife.

 

“Good morning, Angel,” Chaeyeon greeted back as she gives her wife a good morning kiss.

 

‘What’s our plan for today? It’s a Saturday and we don’t have work too,” Sakura asks as she snuggles into Chaeyeon’s warmth.

 

“Hmm, the others are having a picnic at the park should we go too?”

 

“Yeah, we can. Let’s go wake up Bunny,” Sakura said as she tries to get up only to be pulled down again.

 

“No, let’s cuddle for a little bit longer,” Chaeyeon said as wraps her arms around Sakura’s waist, of course, Sakura couldn’t say no and got comfortable before they both drifted back to dreamland.

 

A while later, a little bunny comes hopping into the room with a mischievous smile on her face. She continues walking until she’s standing at the edge of the bed. Her smile widens as she takes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter