6. D-Day

You Who Saved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6. D-Day

 

The long-awaited day had come, Chaeyeon was in Eunbi’s car with the owner herself. Eunbi had insisted on coming with Chaeyeon to help her in case she needed it. Chaeyeon told her she didn’t need to come but Eunbi was persistent, bringing them here sitting in the same moving vehicle.

 

“Eunbi-unnie, you didn’t have to come with me today,” Chaeyeon said as she looks at the said driver.

 

“Chaeyeon-ah, I already told you that I want to come along to help and be of moral support,” Eunbi said without removing her eyes off the road.

 

“Are you sure Unnie? I feel like there’s something else to it,” Chaeyeon questioned.

 

“W.w.what o.o.of course!” Eunbi stuttered.

 

“Whatever Unnie! You’re stuttering! Spill!” Chaeyeon half-yelled.

 

“Ok, ok, I’ll tell you. I want to come and see this crush of yours,” Eunbi stated.

 

“Really? But you’ve seen her when I was admitted the first time,” Chaeyeon said as she looks at her unnie.

 

“I know but I just want to see you go googly heart eyes when looking at her and tease you,” Eunbi said as she glances at her and sticks her tongue out.

 

“Unnie!”

 

“Haha ok ok, I’m just kidding I really wanted to come and help you out ok.”

 

“Ok, unnie thank you,” Chaeyeon said as she smiles.

 

The two friends arrive at the hospital. Eunbi parked the car and help Chaeyeon inside the hospital. The two walks to Dr. Miyawaki’s office, once they arrive th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter