24. Mommy's Oyakodon

You Who Saved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24. Mommy’s Oyakodon

 

The three enjoy the movie that they watched, they are currently walking back to the car. Wonyoung had insisted that her Mommy and Mama still hold hands while she held her Mama’s hand. Wonyoung was excited she constantly asking Sakura and Chaeyeon if they remember certain parts in the movie.

 

“Mommy! Mama! Do you remember when… and when…,” Wonyoung asks excitedly until they arrive at Sakura’s car.

 

“Yes, Bunny we remember. Now let’s get you buckled up ok,” Sakura said as she helps Wonyoung into her car seat.

 

“It’s getting late, let’s eat dinner before we drop Mama off, where do you want to go for dinner Bunny?” Sakura asks once everyone was settled into the car.

 

“I want Mommy’s oyakodon! Can you please make it? I haven’t had some in a long time!” Wonyoung said as she gives her Mommy the puppy eyes.

 

“Ok, but we have to go to the grocery store to buy the ingredients. Ask Mama if she wants to come to the grocery store with us and then to our house to have dinner,” Sakura said as she drove out of the mall parking lot.

 

“Ok! Mama! Mama! Do you want to come over to our house for dinner? But we have to go to the store to buy the things to make it!” Wonyoung asks as she looks at her Mama.

 

Chaeyeon hesitated to accept. She glances at Sakura who only smiles at her with blushing cheeks and at Wonyoung who is anticipating her response. While Chaeyeon was pondering, Sakura was driving while secretly wishing for Chaeyeon to accept. At their sleepover last time at Chaeyeon’s place, she liked the warmth the girl gives her when they slept next to each other and Chaeyeon’s scent comforted her. After a few moments, Chaeyeon finally responded while both mother and daughter held their breath waiting to hear her answer.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter