16. Everyone Knows Now

You Who Saved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16. Everyone Knows Now

 

“Ahh!!” Chaeyeon screams as she is now laying on the floor holding onto her right leg.

 

“Chaeyeon! Unnie!” screams the other girls in the room as they, minus the 20s, rush over to help Chaeyeon.

 

“Chaeyeon are you ok?” Chaewon asks as she helps Chaeyeon over to a chair.

 

“Ya! Lee Chaeyeon! You shouldn’t have push yourself! Are you ok?” Eunbi yells before kneeling next to her to see if she’s ok.

 

“No, my leg is hurting,” Chaeyeon said as she winces from the pain.

 

“We need to get you check-out, what if something bad happens to your leg,” Hyewon said before she stands up after checking Chaeyeon’s leg.

 

“I’m going to go get Dr. Miyawaki…” Hyewon said before she was interrupted by the doctor herself.

 

“No need I’m already here, step aside so I can check up on her please,” Sakura said as she strolls over with her things. When she saw Chaeyeon fell, she immediate when and got the things she needed to check on Chaeyeon’s leg.

 

“Jjaeyeon-ah, does it hurt?” Sakura asks when pokes some spots on Chaeyeon’s leg looking at her endearingly, not minding the looks everyone was giving her for calling Chaeyeon’s name with such endearment.

 

“Mmhmm, it hurts a lot Saku-chan, will it be ok?” Chaeyeon said as she continues wincing, ignoring the looks her friends were giving her from her nickname to Sakura.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter