7. Typical Therapy Day

You Who Saved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7. Typical Therapy Day

 

It has been a week since Chaeyeon got her cast removed and start physical therapy. Therapy had been going great, she was slowly making progress, there was a pain in her legs when she walks, but she was told that it was normal by Chaewon and Hyewon. In fact, Chaewon and Hyewon had been very supportive, giving her words of encouragement when she felt discouraged. Even Minju, Nako, Hitomi, and Nako would encourage her even if they are having a hard time as well. She learns to love the people in the therapy department, doctors and patients both. They were her friends even if they only met last week.

 

Eunbi would accompany her sometimes claiming to want to help her and she knows there’s something else to it. She confronts Eunbi about her real reason on wanting to come but the older insisted that she wanted to help and today was no exception. The two were walking to the therapy department when Chaeyeon decides to question Eunbi’s intention again.

 

“Eunbi-unnie, I know you want to help me but I got it handled, you don’t have to come,” Chaeyeon said as they continue walking.

 

“Chaeyeon-ah, I told you already, I just want to help.”

 

“But unnie I don’t need help, I got this is,” Chaeyeon said as they arrive at their destination.

 

“Oh hey Hyewon,” Chaeyeon said when they walk in, seeing the doctor munching on some bread.

 

“Hey Chaeyeon, ready for today.”

 

“Yes, I’m ready!” Chaeyeon said as she did a fist pump to show her determination.

 

“That’s good to hear. Oh hi, Eunbi-unnie, can I call you that?” Hyewon asks when she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter