47. Surprise Planning

You Who Saved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

47. Surprise Planning

 

Spring break came and went, March did too and April follows. Chaeyeon was getting busier and busier as she’s a senior and graduating in a few months time. The dance competition is also coming up and she was practicing nonstop for it. However, despite all that, she still made some time to relax with her princess and bunny. Having been with each other for a long time now (not even a year yet), she saw how despite Sakura’s busy schedule as a doctor, she still made time to be with her family. Even when Chaeyeon was depressed or sad, seeing the smile on Sakura’s and Wonyoung’s face brighten up her dark world just like the first time she saw them at the park.

 

“Eunbi-unnie?” Chaeyeon called out after their dance practice.

 

“Hmm.”

 

“Um, can I talk to you in private please?”

 

“Sure, let’s go to my office,” Eunbi said as she leads them to her office.

 

“So what did you need to talk about?” Eunbi asks once they both sat down.

 

“Well, um, you see, I want to propose to Sakura,” Chaeyeon said after attempting to finish the right words.

 

“You what!” Eunbi exclaims as she chokes on the water she was drinking.

 

“I want to propose to Sakura,” Chaeyeon said with much confidence this time.

 

“OMG! My little sister is growing up!!!” Eunbi exclaims.

 

“Shh, Unnie! Keep it down, I want it to be a surprise!” Chaeyeon said as she looks outsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter