39. Start of Senior Year

You Who Saved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

39. Start of Senior Year

 

It’s the start of the new school year and Chaeyeon couldn’t be any more excited. She likes school as she’s majoring in dance and minoring in business. Chaeyeon wants to be a professional choreographer and own a studio herself one day. Her friends Yena and Yujin are also going to IZ University with her. Both of them are dance majors as well, Yena’s a senior like her while Yujin’s a freshman. Eunbi graduated the previous year and is a choreographer and their dance team leader.

 

“Are you excited for tomorrow?” Sakura asks as the couple was cuddling inside Sakura’s room.

 

“Yes I am, I can’t believe I’ll be a senior this year. So many things happened over the summer. Like breaking my leg at the beginning of summer break, but the best that happened to me was meeting you. My Angel and the love of my life,” Chaeyeon said as she gives Sakura a kiss.

 

“Babe,” Sakura said as she blushes from the kiss even though they’ve kissed many times.

 

“I’m going to miss not hanging out like this every day,” Chaeyeon said as she snuggles into Sakura’s warmth.

 

“Hey, there are still weekends. We can always hang out during the weekends or at night. We can figure something out,” Sakura said as she hugs Chaeyeon.

 

“Hmm, I love you Saku-chan,” Chaeyeon said before she fell asleep.

 

“And I love you Jjaeyeon,” Sakura said before placing a kiss on Chaeyeon’s forehead and goes to sleep as well.

 

The next morning Sakura woke up first to make breakfast for everybody before going and waking up Chaeyeon and Wonyoung. While Chaeyeon g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter