40. Moving In Together

You Who Saved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

40. Moving In Together

 

It’s been a couple of weeks since school started and Chaeyeon was getting stressed out. She had to choreograph a dance every week or every day for her dance class as well as rehearsal with the team after school. She also had to prepare business proposals based on the mock scenarios for her business class along with homework from both dance classes and business classes. The only stress reliever she had was seeing Sakura and Wonyoung during the weekends at Sakura’s apartment, but that too soon didn’t happen as she had too much work to do to meet her deadlines at school. However, today she managed to complete everything is going on a date with Sakura and Wonyoung for some stress relief.

 

“Babe,” Sakura said as they were walking holding hands around the park with Wonyoung not too far ahead of them.

 

“Hmm.”

 

“How are you? We only communicate through calls and texts for the last few days. Are you stressed out?”

 

“I’m fine Saku-chan… ok, maybe I’m not. I’ve been so stressed out with my assignments and practicing for with the team. And I’m sorry we can’t hang out often anymore because I have so many assignments, but it’s worth it seeing you today,” Chaeyeon said as she stole a kiss from Sakura.

 

“Babe, you know you can always call me if you want to vent or whatever,” Sakura said as she puts an arm around Chaeyeon’s waist.

 

“But you’re tired too. You work all day and even nights at the hospital, I don’t want to bother you even more than I already am,” Chaeyeon said as she hugs her Princess tightly.

 

“Babe, look at me,” Sakura said but Chaeyeon refuses to look at her until Sakura lifted up her chin o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter