12. Good Morning

You Who Saved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12. Good Morning

 

Although initially awkward sharing a bed together, Chaeyeon and Sakura soon succumb to their exhaustion and fell asleep. At first, the two slept facing the opposite direction. However, throughout the night, unbeknownst to them, they gradually move to face each other and slowly they started snuggling and cuddling each other as they slept a peaceful sleep.

 

Chaeyeon yawns as she slowly opens her eyes and stretches her limbs only to feel the warmth on her side. She started panicking as she turns to see who/what it is, only for her breathe be taken away as all the memories from the previous night flood her mind.

 

“Beautiful,” Chaeyeon said softly as she observes Sakura serene face.

 

“I love you so much Saku-chan, even if we barely know each other.”

 

“If I confess, will you take me seriously and give me a chance?” Chaeyeon said as she stares lovingly at Sakura.

 

Chaeyeon then kisses Sakura’s forehead lightly before slowly removing herself from the cuddle to get ready and make breakfast.

 

“No, don’t go,” Sakura said in her sleep as she reaches for Chaeyeon, unknowingly.

 

“Saku-chan I need to get make breakfast for us to eat, but I guess a few more minutes is ok,” Chaeyeon said as she settles back next to Sakura then pulls her into her embrace. She knows that Sakura was just sleeptalking earlier but Chaeyeon didn’t have the heart to ignore her request.

 

After 5 minutes, Chaeyeon decided to finally get up to get ready and make breakfast, thankfully this time Sakura was in a deep sleep so Chaeyeon could get up without feeling bad. After getting ready, Chaeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter