11. Sleepover

You Who Saved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11. Sleepover

 

The three lost track of time when they were watching movies, it didn’t dawn on them that it was getting late until Wonyoung soft snores were heard as she was snuggled close to Chaeyeon’s chest. The adults just look at each before realizing how close they were.

 

“Um it’s getting late, we should probably go home now,” Sakura said as she rubs her neck.

 

“Um, y.y.you can stay here for the night, i.i.it’s already late and Wonyoung is already sound asleep,” Chaeyeon suggested.

 

“A.a.are you sure? I don’t want to bother you more so than what we have already,” Sakura said with a worrisome expression on her face.

 

“Yes, I’m sure. I live alone so I have a spare bedroom and you can borrow my clothes,” Chaeyeon said as she held Wonyoung securely in her arms before standing up slowly.

 

“My room is over there, you can grab whatever clothes you want from the closet and you can use my bathroom. There are new toothbrushes in the cabinet, go ahead and get ready for bed, I’ll go and tuck Wonyoung in and clean up,” Chaeyeon said as she pointed towards her room.

 

“Wait! Let me take Wonyoung the room, I don’t want you to injure your leg more,” Sakura said as she tugs Chaeyeon’s arm.

 

“No Saku-chan, I can handle this it’s just a short walk. You go ahead and go shower while I’ll go tuck Wonyoung in,” Chaeyeon said as Sakura nodded her head defeatedly.

 

Sakura then walks to Chaeyeon’s room to get some clothes and take a shower, while Chaeyeon carries Wonyoung and walks slowly to the spare bedroom. After tucking Wonyoung in bed, she made her way ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter