Insomia (Hitomi : DK )

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

159a50ea1f17da04904545342724.jpg

(*^U^)人(≧V≦*)/

INSOMNIA

 

Hitomi

≧◡≦

Hitomi never like to worry. She hated the feeling of being overly aware of what was happening and constantly worrying about it.

Like with Seokmin.

Hitomi couldn't control whether she saw Seokmin on campus. But she always worry about bumping into him in one of the corridors, or running into him in the field.

Then there are times when she worry for the sake of the thought that if she worry about it enough it'll probably never going to happen. 

But she can't helped but froze whenever she saw someone wearing traditional archery clothes or that plain white shirt he loves to wear. 

She froze now. 

Because the bane of her existence is sitting on her favorite spot, eating bread and ice-cream. 

He's even eating my food

Technically not hers yet because she was only planning to buy it.

She was about to flee the convenience store when Seokmin's head turned and his eyes met hers.

 

For a minute they stared at each other, Hitomi averted her eyes first and looked at the clock near the entrance. It's already 2 am her usual routine would be buying food, eat, cafe, walk then at 6 am go back to her room and sleep. 

She got insomnia since she was 10  and that's been her routine since then. Since she move here from Japan. 

"Hi?" he said and smiled, his smile that engulf his whole face. She used to laugh at it, and she also find it cute but mostly now she find it annoying. 

Becoming his ex does that. 

Hitomi was able to smile back before sitting 2 seats away from him.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him looking outside the store aware of his reflection and the way he face her way like she got his full attention. 

"We just got back, I didn't know you still come here" 

"I do"

She heard that they've been gone for 2 weeks for a competition. She never expected him to be here.

"Can I talk to you?" 

"You are"

"At the Foot bridge?"

"Why there?"

"Just wanna ask you something" 

Hitomi felt weird. He had always been the sunshine in there little group even when they're still together so its weird to hear him all serious and if she's mistake sad. 

That's why when she faced him to say No, she ended up nodding her head.

ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

(Note: Sorry for the grammar, ill try to improve more. Thanks for reading)