Sakura: Its a Game

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

(Sorry for the wrong grammars, Author-chan is not that fluent in English :( )

“You’re late” Sakura raised her eyebrows at Wonwoo and clicked her tongue. “I’ve been playing Apex for an hour already” Wonwoo smiled and took the seat next to her. Sakura arrived at the PC bang an hour ago when her classes got canceled due to her professor’s absence.

She was supposed to go to Ice on me Cafe with her best friend Chaeyeon but Chae canceled last minute cause she’s still rehearsing with Hoshi much to Sakura’s disappointment.

“You’re too early,” Wonwoo complained removing the keyboard cover and putting on the headset.  

“No, I’m not. Quin and the others are already logged in the game 2 hours ago. I got time to kill before you arrive so-“

“Apex Legends, I know. Log in to WOP already” Sakura nodded and changed what she’s playing to WOP or short for War of Pirates. A multiplayer game she’d been playing with Wonwoo since they met 2 months ago.

It’s a world where Pirates race each other and kill if necessary to gather treasures and find worlds that are still unknown. It’s basically a rip-off from one piece but people didn’t mind that at all and it had been a phenomenon after it was released months ago.

Sakura leaned forward. 

"I'm in" she said to the microphone and a series of welcome from their crewmates sounded out. She also heard Wonwoo said I'm in and they began playing it.

“Thought you won’t be playing today?” Wonwoo asked. He's still facing the screen, but he got his microphone turned-off so Kura knew he's talking to her. 

That and the fact she said she won't be playing today when she saw him at the library yesterday.

Sakura flinched when a rouge pirate hit her character.

“Chae canceled, she’s still at the dance rehearsal. They’ll be performing at the Opening of the Festival so I guess that explains why” Wonwoo started clicking fast and Sakura joined in right away.

“The Dance Club?” Sakura nodded, then she realized Wonwoo can't actually see her she said "Yeah, the dance club"

"I actually got a friend there, he's a great dancer and also my neighbor"

"Ah I forgot you lived in an apartment, its the same as Eunbi-sunbae and Jeonghan-sunbae right?"

"Yeah, we live 3 floors up theirs" Even though they knew each other for 2 months. Sakura and Wonwoo's friendship are what a person can actually see as odd.

  Sakura and Wonwoo share 2 class together but they rarely talk with one another there. They always play games together and see each other in the library but both don't have each other's numbers

Then there's also their hidden pact for games. 

"Wait! Aren't you suppose to be busy as well?" Sakura gave a nervous laugh. Sakura is representing the Chemistry Department as the promoter for the brand they're selling which is perfume and scented candles. So she's supposed to be at school helping the student council prepare the product, but then she's also involved in hosting and that job won't start til the opening of the Festival. 

 

“They already took my picture for the poster, If I hang around their long they'll probably be bothered by my beauty“  

Wonwoo scoffed at her remark and Sakura laughed at his reactions.

"Since when are you pretty?"

Sakura smiled then face Wonwoo. "I'm pretty every day" This time Wonwoo looked at her with a poker face on then back to the screen.  

Wonwoo shook his head, laughing and muttering “Oke, Oke, araseo”

“Ey, no I’m not” Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

Sakura went back to staring at her screen, pleased with herself for teasing him. 

*****

(Thank you for reading this)