Chapter 12

That Should Be Me.

Sorry for not updating for the past few days, I was just busy with the unemployment life and my bad insomnia. 

BTW - 

I am giving hints on this chapter on how will the fic will end. 

Enjoy~ 

Don't forget to subscribe to read the whole chapter and to leave a comment as well. ~ 

------------------------------------------>

 

I don’t know for how long was I spacing out, but I just stayed at home for the time being, disconnecting everyone with me. No schedules, No preparation for anything. I held on to my phone a lot. My old phone. I was checking few photos with her. How happy she was, she is smiling at me.

Why can’t we be ?” I asked quietly.

 

-Ha eun’s POV-
 

“How are you and Junmyeon?” My mother was asking, we are in the middle of breakfast. Junmyeon and I wasn’t talking after what happened. I am basically ignoring him.

“I --” I almost choked on my food when I excuse myself. I throw almost all the food that I take today. I held on to my stomach.

“Argh. What’s with me today?” I asked and check myself in the mirror. I look pale. I wash myself before I went out.

“Ha eun aa.” Mom called out and I make my outside to see Junmyeon holding a flower on his hand.

I look at him not saying anything. He look tired, he has his cap on and remove it when abuji passed by.

“Aigoo. Junmyeon aa.” Abuji said and it ends our starring battle for a while.

“Have you had your breakfast?” Abuji asked and he shakes his head.

“I went straight here from airport.” He said once we are settled in dinning area. He is sitting in front of me. My mother on my side and abuji is at the center of us.

“You must be tired.” Abuji said and I continue eating.

“T-the prenup photos will be delivered at home tomorrow.” He said and I look at him as I nod. His mother will be happy how great the photos are. That was the longest breakfast I ever had with him.

“Ha eun aa. Give Junmyeon a ride home. ” Abuji said as soon as we finish breakfast.

“Neh.” I said and run upstairs to get my jacket and my keys.

“I’ll come at your office later after.” I said and abuji patted my shoulder when he rode his car together with Mr. Nam.

“Lets go.” I said and start the car. I was driving, I know how tired he was from the flight. He went to LA this week, he still keep me up on his schedule even if we are not talking. I had few things in mind and I know he has too. This whole two weeks of not seeing him is somehow better .. for the both of us.

“Thank you.” He said as soon as we arrived at their home.

“T-thank you for the flowers.” I said not looking at him.

“Rest. You needed that.” I added. I heard his seat belt unbuckle and I still look straight.

“Ha eun aa.” He started but I wasn’t looking at him. I know - I miss him, but the things happened a few weeks back. I wanted him to clean all the mess that he made. This wasn’t the Junmyeon I know.

“I heard everything that day.” I said.

“Minhae.” he said .

“I’ll drop by tomorrow for the photos. ” I said and smile at him.

“Ha eun aa -- ” but I cut him off.

“Junmyeon aa.” I said and a minute of pause before I followed what I said. 

“You are the one that I choose not him.” I look at him and held on to his cheeks.

“Just stop comparing.”

“It’s not healthy.” I added and smile.

“Mianhae.” He said and I hug him.

“I am sorry.”

“I shouldn’t making you feel this way.” I hug him tight enough --

“Hyung!” We both heard on the window. It was Se hun sshi.

“Why do they need to interrupt in this kind of situation.” He said and I smile.

“Go. ” I said and unlock the door.

“O-oh.” He said and looked down. He seems weary. He got down and I saw him walk towards where the members are. I was ready to leave when he knock on my car window.

“W-wae?” I asked and he just looked at me. He lean over to give me a peck.

“I just love you.” He said and I smile.

“I love you too.”

“Go.” I said and he ask me to leave and I did.

 

-Junmyeon’s POV-

 

I don’t know for how long she is ignoring my messages, I tried calling her few times but failed. She either ignored my calls or turn off her phone. I mean, I know how hard it is for the both us especially now that Kyungsoo is here. I mean, who wouldn’t be threatened.

“Hyung!” Se hun tapped me. We are now ready for rehearsals. We are getting ready for the year end shows.

“M-mian.” I said and stood up and get ready for rehearsals.

After a long hours, our manager asked us to stay in our dorm, I mean after a long time we are gathered together. I stayed in L.A with se hun to clear my mind with everything.

“You okay, hyung?” Jongdae asked and I nod.

“Kyungsoo?” I asked and everyone stopped for a moment and look at me.

“Hyung~.” They all said like I am looking for a fight or something. He came out of the bathroom just in time.

“Let’s talk.” I said and he followed behind. We walked all the way to the veranda to talk things.

“Hyung is sorry.” I started.

“I know how childish what happened.” I added.

“I am too. I am sorry hyung.” He said and I look at him.

“I know how hard it is for Ha eun with happened but -- ” He looked at me.

“I just wanted to clear things out.” And I nod.

“I know.” I said.

“Just talk to her. I don’t want to carry this thing in my heart until we get married.” I said and patted his shoulder.

“But things are okay now with Ha eun?” He asked and I nod.