Chapter 11

That Should Be Me.

Sorry for the delay of the chap 11. I was just so into this chapter that I didnt know how to let it go. 9 more chapters left. 

Subscribe and leave some comments below. Everything is much appreciated.

Enjoy!

 

------------------------------------------>

 

-Kyungsoo’s POV-
 

“Junmyeon hyung is asking for dinner. ” Chanyeol said as he checks on his phone. I was busy checking on the track that we recently record. I stop for a moment and continue what I was doing. I know why he was asking for dinner.

“S-should we not come?” Chanyeol asked.

“No.” I said.

“I know why he asked for dinner.” I said and stood up. I know Chanyeol get what I wanted to do so he stood up and get his car key.

 

-----

 

“Hyung.” Se hun just opened the door for us. But right before I could step inside, chanyeol held my hand.

“Kyungsoo aa.” He said.

“This is the right time for everything.” I said and make my way inside. There was no dinner ready. It was just the members seated in the living room, I heard baekhyun was talking to Junmyeon hyung but got really quiet when they saw me enter the house.

“Kyungsoo -- ” I heard Jongdae but a fist landed on my face. I fell on the ground.

“Hyung!” We are divided. They are trying to stop Junmyeon hyung on doing things to me. I stood up.

“Let go!” Junmyeon hyung said. His face was so red, he is angry.

“Just let him go.” I calmly said.

“Ya!” They all said.

“It was all my fault!” I shouted.

“You better make a distance.” Junmyeon hyung said.

“I saw what happened!” he said. Slowly he calm down but the members are still on guard. I know anytime hyung will held my collar up high.

“I saw how you beg for her! You jerk!” He shouted. He was walking back and forth. He stop and faced me. 

“I know what happened.” He said after a deep inhale that he did.

“I know what you did to Ha Eun!” He said and he step forward and push me.

“Hyung!”

“Just -- ”

“Why? You wanted to stand strong in front of everyone?” he pushes me until I hit the wall. I felt a frame fell off the ground just beside me.

“Ah. I remember, you are Do Kyungsoo.” as he vented his anger, his eyes starts to water. Hyung is crying for Ha Eun.

“Do you know how hard it was for her?!”

“DO YOU KNOW?!!!” He shouted and that make me shut my eyes.

“I know. -- “

“You don’t know!”

“The Ha Eun I saw in New Zealand was far from what she is right now.” Tears falling from his eyes. The members are just looking at us. They are watching us.

“You don’t know of course. Because you are here playing with all the -- ”

“Hyung -- ”

“What?!”

“Am I saying the wrong thing?” He asked.

“You got the scholarship. Seung Soo studies abroad right after she left. Your whole family -- ”

"HYUNG!" I shouted.

"I didn't take anything from her family!"

"The scholarship? The money?"

"I never get any penny from her family!"

"You know how hard it is for family? To see how Seung soo hyung can't come to college because her mother was blocking every university for him?!"

"I worked for it. I struggle." I inhaled deeply. 

"And singing is just my only thing. I had nothing compare to you hyung." I said and step forward. 

"I had nothing." I repeated.

“You know the moment she came back?”

“I thought it was for me but the whole world know that she is here for you!”

“She is here because she l-loves you!” I was choking at my last words.

“So please stop being insecure!” I said and pushes him, and right before I could leave she is right in front of the door. She is crying ...

“Ha Eun aa.” Is all I said.

“Is that true?” She asked but I was just stunned at the moment. She is crying waiting for my answer.

“Junmyeon hyung is waiting inside.” I said and wipe my tears. I storm out of his apartment and walk all the way to the elevator.

“Kyung soo.” After a long time, she called me again. She called my name again. I close my eyes and hoping for the lift to open. An empty lift opened, I ride on to it before I loose my sanity. But she held on the button. She is looking at me and for the nth time of my life, I look at her. My life.

“Just go to Junmyeon hyung.I said but she is just silently crying. Crying for the love that we both lose. The love that we thought that we could grow out to.

“D-did you loved me?” She asked holding up the last hope that we could share. I close my eyes.

“Just go.” I calmly said and when I open my eyes. Her eyes were begging. And slowly she lets go of the button. I punch on the elevator wall making my hands bleed, damn this whole thing! Damn this life. I just wanted to be happy.
 

-Ha eun’s POV-

 

As I arrived at his pad, I hurriedly press on the elevator to be on his level. I entered my birthday as his passcode but --

"HYUNG!" 

"I didn't take anything from her family!"

"The scholarship? The money?"

"I never get any penny from her family!"

"You know how hard it is for family? To see how Seung soo hyung can't come to college because her mother was blocking every university for him?!"

"I worked for it. I struggle." 

"And singing is just my only thing. I had nothing compare to you hyung." 

He didn’t --

Ha Eun aa.” he said and my tears are starting to run down my cheeks.

Just please tell me that everything is just a lie. Just --

D-did you loved me?”

Just go.” I thought he is holding up to me, I thought everything would be alright if he just says that he loves me. Slowly how my love for him, I let go of him for the nth time in my life. As soon as the lift closed, I cry myself out. I almost kneel for the lift to open but I know that is the end. The end of us.