Chapter 14

That Should Be Me.

The revelation chapter..  6 more chapters before this fiction will come to an end. 

LEAVE SOME COMMENTS BELOW~!

Enjoy~

----------------------------------->

 

“I better get going.” She said and I know by the time that she leave, Junmyeon hyung is there waiting for her.

“Thank you. For. Everything.” She said and smile at me for the last time before she turn her back to me and walk towards where hyung is. I look at the space that she left. I close my eyes. This is really the end. The --

“Ha eun aa!”

 

-Ha Eun’s POV-

 

I walk straight where Junmyeon was but my eyes starts to get blurry not because of tears but I am getting dizzy for the nth time today. I stop for a moment and I saw Junmyeon is looking over me. I tried to walk but --

“Ha eun aa!” I heard Junmyeon called out and everything turned black.

The moment I open my eyes, I saw white ceiling, the ethanol smells around me. I look at my side, Junmyeon is holding my hand. He is still on his stage outfit. I tried to move my hand but that cause to wake him up.

“Oh.” He said and help me to sat down.

“What happened?” I asked him and tell me that I was rush here because I passed out.

“But --” I held on to my head, I am still feeling dizzy with what happened.

“I’ll call the doctor if -- ”

“No. Junmyeon. We’ll call the doctor over.” I heard, I guess his manager ? I looked at Junmyeon.

“You were asleep for the last 2 days and I didn’t have much time to left home so I went straight here.” He said explaining the whole situation. His manager is here.

“Changed your clothes.” I said since the doctor isn’t here yet. He quickly changed his clothes and the moment he open the door, the doctors came in as well.

“Hi. Ha eun sshi?” The doctor asked, and I nod. Junmyeon came over to my side, he hold my hand. I guess, this thing really make a trauma to him.

“I was the assigned doctor to you by Mr. Kim.” I nod.

“We needed to do further test on you.” He started.

“What do you mean, further test?” I asked. I mean, I am not sick. Not for the last few years.

“We need do some blood test and as well as a MRI.” He added.

“Wait .. ” I look at Junmyeon and to the doctor. Don’t tell me ..

“You were suspected to have Medulloblastoma. A kind of brain tumor.” He said and I looked at him.

“But -- ”

“She was cured few years back.” Junmyeon said. I dont know what to feel, I mean, I am over this. I am done with this.

“She may be cured by now, but the cancer cell might be reactivated again after few years. There might be a lot of causes.”

“But first we need to do some test on her.” The doctor said.

“Junmyeon aa.” I said and held his hand tight. Tears after tears, there will be no ending to this.

“I’ll ready her for the test. Please excuse us.” Junmyeon said and the doctors leave.

“This isn’t happening again, right?” I asked him and he wipe my tears.

“No. ” He said and rest his forehead on mine.

“We can do this together, ha eun aa.” He continued and hold me. This isn’t happening, again.

 

Junmyeon’s POV -

 

Ha eun aa!” I bang thru her door. She was on her suicidal attempt. I just came home after the whole world tour schedules. 

Please. Open the door for me!” I said and continue knocking on her door.

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!I heard her from behind the door. She lose her hair for the last few months because of chemo therapy. She was having anxiety and depression with all the things that is happening. But we never give up. Not me. Not this time!

Dolyeonim!One of the head maids get the keys for me. We are all in panic cause she might --

HA EUN!” I shouted right before she slit her wrist.

Ha eun aa!” I scremed! I was holding her wrist, it was bleeding so bad. She was having a hard time breathing. I don’t know for how many times this thing happened but I never get tired of her. She always pushes me away from everything. From her, her life, and to her side.

I hold on to her hand waiting for her to wake up. Please wake up for me. Please looked at me. Please.