Chapter 9

That Should Be Me.

After two days, the shoot ended in peace. As Junmyeon promise, we stay longer than the usual stay that he should have with this members. But since they won't have any schedule after this they stayed together with us. We are now having dinner.

“Ya. Ya. Ya.” Jongdae said.

"Let's play a game!" He added. s will forever be kids. 

“Chanyeol aa. Think of any game.” Junmyeon said.

“Just wait, and lemme think of a game.” Chanyeol said and he suggested never ending game in his vending thing in this mind.

After the endless talk we are down with a game. We’ve decided to have a campfire near the beach, since this is the first time that all of them gather together after a long time.

I really do enjoy their company, we played multiple games while having a drink. Never ending chats with them. I grew close to them as Junmyeon was just beside me taking his drinks. He was so bad with games that I just end up laughing with him. Damn this bunny.

“I hope you happiness Ha eun sshi.” Baekhyun sshi said as he look at me. He was quit tipsy with the endless drink that we had. Junmyeon excuses himself to the bathroom.

“Thank you.” I said and look over to his side. I was sitting beside Chanyeol sshi and next to him is Kyung soo.

“Junmyeon ~” Minseok sshi said and I look at him, he is playing with his drink. I guess they are taking this time to let me hear the Junmyeon that I didn’t hear from before.

“He isn’t good at talking about his burden with us.” He added and I nod. I know him for over a year and I saw a lot of his side.

“I hope he talk everything with you.” I smile.

“Ore hyung. He is good leader.” Se hun sshi said and I nod. I saw him leading his team with all of his heart.

“I don’t know for how long you knew him but since I was in middle school he was the one who guided me with everything.” Se hun sshi said and I saw him real sad today.

“I’m not taking him over yet. He can still continue being with you after we get married.” I said and drink on my cider.

“Ore hyung is happy.” Kyung soo sshi said after the long pause that we’ve shared. I held on to the can that I was drinking. His first talk of the day. No. I heard his voice over after my long stay with them. 

“Junmyeon hyung is happy.”

“I am happy ... for you.” He said and look at me. I look at him. His eyes were sad while telling me that he is happy for me.

“I -- ” he patted his chest as he finds it hard talking because of alcohol.

“I don’t know how bad the karma is.”

“But karma is slowly killing me.” He said and smile. He is drunk. He is just looking at me. He stood up so as Chanyeol sshi since any time from now he might passed out.

“Kyung soo your drunk.” He said and held him over. He is crying.

“Out of all people, why Junmyeon hyung?” He asked. I remained seated. All s were looking at him then to me.

I thought you are here for me. He said. I don’t have a thing to talk to him.

"Kyung soo aa." Chanyeol is holding him. 

I thought we could make things work out, again”  he whisper enough for all of us to hear.

“Answer me!” He shouted and I close my eyes. When will Junmyeon come over?

Jebal .. Jebal .. He slowly losing his thing. I stood up but he looked at me. He is crying.

“Ha eun sshi.” Chanyeol sshi unconsciously let Kyung soo walked towards me. He held my hand.

“It was your choice when you left me. He had me at my worst you had me at my best but you choose to leave me.” I said and I felt my tears running down my eyes.

“No. No.” He said as he was shaking his head. Tears are running down his eyes.

“Chanyeol sshi.” I said. All s are just looking at how devastated kyung soo is.

“Ha eun aa.” He said still holding my hand.

“Chanyeol sshi.” I quit shouted. I don’t know for how long will I hold it. I wanted to hug him, I wanted to tell him how much I miss him but --

Bogo Shippo. He whispered as I was stunned for a moment.

“Kyung soo aa.” Chanyeol sshi said and remove his hands on mine. Slowly his hands are off me.

Chae song ham ni da. I said as I wipe my tears before I bow to everyone and walked out of here.

 

-Junmyeon POV-

 

I don’t know for how long I am looking at them. Kyung soo is holding the hands of my girl. I was stunned for a moment. I can’t moved. I can’t take my eyes off them.

Out of all people, why Junmyeon hyung?”

I thought you are here for me.”

I thought we could make things work out, again”

Answer me!”

Jebal .. Jebal .. ”

Ha eun aa.”

It was your choice when you left me. He had me at my worst you had me at my best but you choose to break my heart.”

I saw how Ha eun is walking over to where I was, I hide somewhere and saw her back walking towards our room. She is crying. For the nth time I saw her crying over Kyung soo.

“What happened?” I asked as I went back to them. I tried to play dumb.

“Ha eun?” I asked and they look like they are out of war.

“She went back to your room, hyung.” Baekhyun said.

“Kyung soo, chanyeol?” I asked.

“They got back as well, hyung.” Se hun answered.

“Oh. Get rest. We are early for tomorrow.” I said as I started walking but --

“Hyung.” Se hun stopped me from walking.

“Do you know?” He asked. I look back to them.

“About what?” I asked. I hold myself up.

“About -- Ha eun and kyung soo hyung?”

“Se hun aa.” Baekhyun said.

“W-wae hyung?!” He asked.

O-oh. I know.” I said and they all looked at me.