Chapter 2

That Should Be Me.

I dont know why the hell am I so excited for this fiction but --

Dont forget to subscribe~! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day came, and I woke up as early as I can. Since today is his comeback with his team. I don't know what his team is but he just told me one day that he is part of this EXO.

I let Mr. Nam to drive me to SBS where they are making a comeback. I asked few staff of my father to send them lunch boxes. I had a bouquet of flowers in hand.

“Call me when you’re here.” Mr. Nam said and I nod before I make my way inside. I saw few idols I guess? They are in there make up and outfits. All of them are so pretty. I was wearing a Dolce and Gabbana Secret Garden Print dress since it’s not that cold for now. Of course I partner it with my addidas sneakers – im not the heels kind of girl so. I was walking secretly when his manager saw me.

“Oh. Ha Eun sshi?” He asked and I greeted him.

“Annyeong Haseyo.” I said and bow to him.

“Junmyeon just went on stage.” He said and I smile.

“You can wait inside. Lets go.” He said and follow him inside.

“Ah. Guys, this is the Kwon Ha eun.” Manager oppa said and I greeted everyone.

“The fiancee?” They asked and I nod awkwardly.

“Oh. You’re so pretty.” One of their cordi said while we are walking to some kind of a waiting room.

“Kamsahamida.” I said and bow to them.

“Suho will come really quick.” One of their stylist said and I smile.

“Sit right over here. ” They all said. I saw few monitors above and I check then – Junmyeon came out.

“Oh. He is out.” I whispered.

“but -- ” I was about to say and they all look at me.

“What’s the title of their comeback song?” I asked.

“Tempo.” They all said. I mean, I am not that familiar with his thing, whenever he is visiting me he wasnt even talking about it. Not a single thing.

But --

Baby girl nae eokkaee saljjak gidaen geudaeui
Aryeonhan hyanggiga dasi nae mame

I was about to look at the screen when my phone vibrated with a text message. It was dad asking how I was and what am I doing. I stood up and went out of the room for a while and replied right away – and before I knew it their stage ended. I was about to came back when I saw him taking his jacket off – he is sweating. And after a while of standing. Some of their staff were looking at me but I hush them down. I wanted to sur --

“Ha eun?” He asked as I was at the door end. s look at me, and I wave at him with his flowers on my hand. He stood up and I run over to him, and he hugged me. I miss him so much.

“Surprise?” I said and smile at him. s stopped mid way and look around before closing the door.

“You really know how to surprise me.” he said and hug me even tightier while lifting me a bit off the ground.

“We’ll come back later, I guess?” The tall guy said and he put me down on my feet.

“Here.” I said and gave him his flowers.

“Congratulations.” I said and he kisses my forehead.

"Kuma o~" He said.

“Oh!” I heard them say.

“Enough of PDA.” One guy said.

“This is Kwon Ha Eun.” Junmyeon said and I greeted them.

“My Fiancee.” He said and I look at him with (O.O) look.

“What?” He asked and ruffle my hair before he went to their dressing area to change. Some of s let me sit over before they start to question me. 

“Anneyeong Haseyo Chanyeol imnida.” The tall guy said and I greeted the same. The rest follows.

“Oh. Kyungsoo. Where is kyungsoo?” Baekhyun sshi asked and I look at them. Kyungsoo?

Not the kyungsoo that I --

“He had few movie greetings schedule so he left first.” One of their managers said. I tried to look for Junmyeon but --

“Oh. I heard from manager hyung you prepared the lunch boxes?” Jongdae sshi asked and I smile.

“N-neh.” I said since s were taking turns entertaining me. Some where changing and some were still with me.

“Aigoo. Kamsahamida.” Jongdae sshi said and I bowed at the same time as he is.

“I just wanted to surprise him a little. ” I said while looking at Junmyeon. He is walking towards to where I was sitting.

“I’ll leave - no we are leaving.” Junmyeon said to s as he sit next to me – he still fixing his polo inside I help him fixing his collar.

“Waeee?” Baekhyun sshi said.

“ I need to drop by the house.” He said and I look at him.

“I greeted them already.” I said and he look at me with disbelief.

“As soon as I arrive yesterday, I greeted them.” I said as he rest his hands on my knees.

“You can have dinner with them if you want to.” I added.

“Nah. I always -- ”

“Ay hyung. Lets have Ha eun sshi to have dinner with us.” Sehun sshi said.

“Is that okay?” He asked and I nod.

“It doesnt matter thou. Its alright.” I said.

“I's on me, then.” I said to him.

“No. It's on me.” He said and stood up.

“I’ll ask kyung soo to come over after his movie greetings.” Chanyeol sshi said and we all stand since Everyone is ready.