Chapter 10

That Should Be Me.

“You knew?” Jongdae asked and I nod.

“But -- ”

“I knew it. When I met her in New Zealand her parents asked me over to help her. Her Father told me everything. “ I said and drink on the beer on the table. I sat and wait for their next question.

“You still do it knowing she is kyung soo’s ex?” Se hun asked and I nod.

“Oh.” I said.

“Wah~” That’s all he could say.

“Kyung soo -- ” I started.

“Kyung soo’s first love is Ha eun.” I said.

“Your crazy hyung.” Jongin said and he stood up.

“Jongin aa. ” Baekhyun said and held his hands.

“I thought at first I just pitied her with everything that is happening.” I said and they all listen.

She has bad anxiety when I met her.”

She was so vulnerable.”

“I wanted to help her. “

“The long trips in Europe that I had was with her.” They are all listening.

“I don’t know for how long but after she was healed -- ”

“I wanted to care for her more.” I looked down.

“I know how bad that was. ” I admitted it. I know.

“I lied to kyung soo. I lied to everyone even to her.” I don’t know but tears are slowly falling.

I just love her so much.” I said.

 

-Kyung soo’s POV-

 

“Kyung soo aa.” Chanyeol said and I look at him as he gave me a bottled water. We are now on the plane going back to Seoul. I heard that Ha eun and Junmyeon hyung took the earliest flight today.

I don’t know what’s into me. I remember clearly what happened last night. My head is throbbing in pain because of too much alcohol. In no time, I know Junmyeon hyung will come over and kill me because of what happened. Damn this feelings.

I just wanted to explain everything. I wanted to tell her how much I miss her and all but things are so ed up. The moment she decided to left me, I was badly beaten up by his mother’s guard for me not to stop her from leaving. They wanted me out of Ha eun’s way. His father was into politics and his mother will definitely paved the way for it. She will do anything to have what she wanted. She wanted to be the first lady of Korea. I held on to the bottle. I remember everything ... all the words that I told her.

Kyung soo just a second. No. Just a minute.” She plead as she was walking just beside me. The class ended and I was walking all the way home. I wasn’t listening to her.

Please.” I heard her plead and that makes me stop from walking.

I know what happened to those scars on your hands.” she said and I turn my hands into fist. 

My mom threatens your family, right?” She asked but I wasn’t answering.

I heard from Seung soo oppa what happened.” That made me close my eyes.

Oma promise to paid your scholarship up until you both finishes high school.” She said, I heard her footsteps getting closer and soon she is right in front of me. She is holding her tears.

What more did she promise?” She asked. I wanted to wipe her tears I wanted to hold her.

Stop it ha eun.” Is all I could say. I let my straight face her.

"Did she promise to buy your family a house and let your debt to be payed off?"

What more do you want from me?!” I asked her and she was taken back.

Kyung soo aa.” She said.

I don’t have the anything. I said.

I don’t have a fancy car, things that you could be proud of -- ”

Kyung soo aa.”

Is that how you see me to you? A push over to you?”

Then what are you then?!” I bravely asked her.

I just have me and this talent ha eun.” I continued.

I don’t have anything to give!” I shouted and throw my bag.

I don’t want anything from you!” She shouted as her eyes never stop from crying.

All I want from you is just y-you. ” She said and cover her face with her hands to wipe every tears. We are enveloped of silence. All I could hear off is her sobs.

Let’s just break up. ” She said after few minutes of not talking. I was taken back. This .. is.. happening ... I am gonna lose her.

I won't bother you again.” And she started crying again. 

I am just so sorry If I was a push over for you.”

I am sorry for l-loving you this much.” She bravely wipe off her tears. I was just looking at her. No.

Mianhae.” She said and turn her back to me as she started walking ... away from ... me.

 

Slowly I open my eyes ... And reality hit me.. I lose her because of my cowardness.

 

*Thank you for flying with us, have a wonderful day!*

 

-Ha Eun’s POV
 

“How about this? Isn’t this pretty ha eun aa?” Junmyeon omoni asked. We are checking few wedding magazines to get an inspiration for the theme of the party.

“Neh. This one is pretty.” I said and I let omoni checked each and every thing.

After our little chit chats we decided to go home. I drive for omoni since she is still not comfortable with the guards.

“Thank you ha eun aa.” Omoni said as she let unbuckle her seatbelt.

“Thank you too omoni.” I said.

“I really enjoy it today.” I added. It was now past 6 in the evening.

“Take care on driving.” Omoni said and I nod as I watches her enter their home.

*beep!**beep!*

My phone rang few times and it was Junmyeon.

“Yoboseyo.” I answered.

“Ha eun sshi!” It was Se hun sshi.

“Se hun sshi?” I asked and he seems to be in panic.

“Junmyeon hyung -- ” He started but quit distracted as I hear noises at the background.

“Junmyeon hyung and Kyung soo hyung is fighting over!” He said and as soon as I hung up, I step on the gas all the way to his pad.