Chapter 7

That Should Be Me.

Don't forget to comment down below any suggestions. ~

Enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------------------------->

 

“Can we talk?” I asked as he didn’t say a word and walk outside the parking area where we could have peace. He got his keys and open his Maserati for us. I got inside and so as he was.

No one was talking. No one dared to talk about what’s happening.

“Ha eun ... ” I said I don’t know where to start but --

“I know you know hyung.” He started as he wasn’t looking at me.

“I know how hard it is for you.”

“ But stay where you are.”

“I know she loves you.” He said slowly just like how the every word hurt him.

“Kyung soo aa.”

“No hyung. You can get angry at what I did to her.” He said and look at me.

“Just love her hyung.” He said and bitterly smile at me.

“Kyung soo aa ” He look down and play with his fingers.

“I’ll stay away from her. ”

“You don’t need to worry.” he said and pat my shoulders before he leave his car.

That wasn’t the thing that I wanted to ask him anyway.

 

-Kyungsoo’s POV-
 

I know she loves you.”

I’ll stay away from her.”

I remember all the words I said. I drink from one shot to another.

“Ya. Ya.”

“Slowly kyung soo aa.” Chanyeol said. I held on to the bottle just like how my life depends on it.

“Just say to hyung the truth.” He said and I smirk.

“She is happy.” I said.

“She is so damn happy ... ” and look at my glass.

“The way she smile at hyung is nothing to those tears I gave her.” I pour another drink.

“Kyung soo aa.”

“How crazy am I?”

“I thought she is here for me.” I said slowly choking on my tears.

“I thought she is here to tell me that she love me.” I slowly giving up this .

“I thought -- ”

“Kyung soo aa.” I heard him say.

“I’m slowly dying chanyeol aa.”

Dowa ju “ I can’t hear myself anymore.

 

- Ha eun’s POV-

 

I don’t know if were okay or not. But I just get all my courage to bring him lunch over to his house. It’s weekend, and by this time I guess he is home?

*Ding**Dong*

“Dugo seyo?” I heard and it was open but --

“Oh. Ha eun sshi.” It was minseok sshi. I rang the right door, right?

“Junmyeon aa. Ha eun is here.” He said and let me in. I remove my shoes when I realize s are here.

“Ha eun aa.” He said and smile as he get the things on my hand.

“I’ll just drop them and I’ll leave.” I said but he held my hand.

“Stay over. We’re eating brunch anyway.” He said as he smile at me.

“It’s okay. Stay with me.” he said and held my hand to pull me over where s are.

“Aigoo. Ha eun sshi.” I heard them say, I greeted everyone when I saw him with a girl on his right side.

“You just came at the right time, Ha eun sshi” Jongin sshi said as I sat down to seat next to Junmyeon, he get all the food that I had for him.

“Ha eun aa.” Junmyeon said as he get the bowls on his kitchen window. I get them over and place them over to my side and to his.

“By the way, this is Junmyeon hyung fiancee.” Chanyeol sshi said since kyung soo was in the bathroom.

“Kwon Ha eun.” He introduces me to Kyung soo’s girl that I looked familiar with.

“I know her.” She said.

“Eun hye?” I asked.

“Oh. Kim Eun Hye.” She said and I just looked at her. She likes kyungsoo way before when we are in High School. When she knew that I was dating kyungsoo she spread malicious stuff about me. That I wasn’t a way back since I graduated middle school abroad. She bullied me terribly in high school, kyung soo even know that – she even sent her death letters to the point that she willing to be by him and here he is dating --

“Ha eun aa.” Junmyeon said as he held my waist, I look at him – he is worried.

“Mianhae.” I said and smile to him.

“How are you ha eun?” She asked as I took my seat as well as Junmyeon. Where is Kyung soo, anyway?

“I am doing well as you can see.” I said and looked at Junmyeon since he is looking at me and to that girl. I guess everyone felt the y atmosphere she impost. She was wearing a short black dress. Her legs was covered by kyungsoo’s j-jacket?

“I cook it for you.” I whispered to Junmyeon and I asked him to start eating.

“It taste good.” He said and I smile. I heard footsteps and I know that he was walking towards our table. He sit next to her. I close my eyes not because I hated him but the guts of him bringing that girl over?

Junmyeon held my hand under the table.

“Mianhae.” I mouthed and he shook his head. He pull my hands under the table and kiss my hands.

“Aigoo. Stop it.” Se hun sshi said at the thing Junmyeon did.

“Wae? Wae?” Junmyeon asked.

“When will you get married?” Eun hye asked.

“Right before I enlist.” Junmyeon answered it for me.

“Oh. That’s a good thing thou.” She said. Can I just throw him out without being rude?

“Kyung soo, when will you get married?” Junmyeon asked as he was eating the dishes that I make. He didn’t look at me, he just held my hands throughout.

“After you get married?” He said and drinks on the champagne that they had before I came over. She leaned over and whisper to him. I closes my eyes for a moment and let the moment sink in. Damn, why am I still affected?