Chapter 1

That Should Be Me.

Don't forget to subscribe!

ENJOY! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The moment I came back to Korea, is like a big nostalgia for me. I inhaled deeply, deeply enough for me to know that I am still alive. I was holding my suitcase real hard, I had my eyeglasses on and start walking. I keep myself low.  

“Welcome back miss.” I saw Mr. Nam - I hug him right away. He gets my bags on my hand. 

“Thank you Mr. Nam” I said and walk beside him before we reach our car. The wind on my skin feels so real. I open my window and smell everything.

“Korea nemse?” Mr. Nam asked and I nod.

“Your dad wishes to see you miss.” He said and I just nod. I misses him so much. The last time I saw him was when I got engaged in L.A that was like 2 or 3 years ago. 

“Abuji.” I said right after I open the door of his office.

“Aigoo.” He said and welcome me with a hug.

“How are you?” he asked and I smile, I look around his office to see everything but our family picture on his table.

“Have you had you lunch?” He asked and I shakes my head.

“Let’s go have lunch. ” He said and held my hand all the way to the elevator. We went to his favorite restaurant together with Mr. Nam.

“Eat everything my little princess.” Abuji said after he order a lot of korean foods. I start munching all the food that he ordered and finish in no time since we talk a lot of things that I needed to know. Since it’s been 10 years since the last time that I went here.

My father is running for his presidency for this year’s election. That is why I come, to support him with his candidacy or else my mom will drag me here.

“Can you just stay here for good?” Abuji asked as we come back to his office after our lunch.

“I promise Junmyeon that I would stay for a few months and I’ll be leaving to L.A again.” I said.

“Aigoo. Junmyeon – Junmyeon you love that guy too much than your father.” He said and I smile.

“Aigoo. I promise to stay over once the wedding preparation is done.” I said.

“You’ll be staying at home?” Abuji asked and I nod.

“I just need to greet his parents before I come home.” I said and abuji agreed.

I said my goodbye and make my way out of his office. I smile to every person that I am seeing, and went straight to his house. I know he is not there, since he is staying in some apartment I guess? Or a dorm? He is quite busy with his celebrity life and I dont mind actually. I plan to somehow surprise him since all he knew was that I am studying for a moment, if he knew that my gps is he will burst out.

“Aigoo. Ha Eun aa~!” Omoni said as soon as she opens the door, she welcome me with a hug just from their gate and I hug her as tight as she was holding me.

“How have you been?” She asked and I smile as big as I can. His family was so warm to me, right after I met them in L.A.

“Let her come in first, it’s cold outside.” Abuji said and I run to hug him too.

Jal Ji nae sseo yo?” I asked abuji and he smile while nodding.

“Aigoo we should have called junmyeon to come over.” Omoni said and I just smile.

“I plan to visit him tomorrow but I dont know his schedule?” I asked as omoni is preparing for our dinner.

“I can call him if you want?” Dong Kyu oppa said as he arrives at the dinning area.

“Just dont make it obvious oppa.” I said and he have an okay sign before he move up and changed his clothes. I help omoni as well.

“He has a inkigayo schedule for tomorrow.” Oppa said while we are eating.

“Roger to that oppa.” I said and salute him.

“You’ll be staying for long?” Abuji asked and I shakes my head.

“I’ll be staying for a month or so. I’ll just help abuji for his candidacy.” I said and he nods.

“And for the wedding?” Omoni asked. They are actually waiting for our wedding, it’s been like 5 years since we started dating.

“I actually started planning it omoni, but I neeed to hold it for few months because of abuji's presidency.” I said.

“Oh. By the way omoni, I had few colors in mind to be the motif of my wedding.” I said to omoni and bring the paper bags with me.

“Let’s check them all out later.” Omoni said and I nod.

“Make sure to comeback before you leave.” Abuji said while we are walking where my car is.

“Neh. Neh.” I said and smile.

“Where are you staying?” Omoni asked and I told them I’ll stay with my parents house later for tonight.

“Stay to his apartment after tomorrow.” Abuji said.

“Abuji.” I said.

“Why?” He asked.

“Lets have the grandchild first and we can delay the wedding if ever he gets you pregnant.” Abuji said making me laugh.

“Aigoo.” I said.

“Take care of your health omoni, abuji, oppa too.” I said and bow to them.

“Take care too ore kangaji.” Omoni said and I bow for the last time before I left.