Chapter 16

That Should Be Me.

I remember that I wont ask for any comments just enjoy the remaining chapters. I hope all subscribers would somehow feel the conscience that I almost try to update the fiction as much as I can but I feel like no one was trying to you know approach me by just trying to comment any of your thoughts down below. but thats fine, its your own deal but -- well.. 

 

enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------------>

 

-Junmyeon POV-

 

“and .. CUT!”

“Kamsahamida.” We all said as soon as the shooting ended. We thank all the staff who is here today.

“Ha eun aa.” I said as soon as I saw her in front of our van. She was waiting ..

“Anneyeong.” She said as she smile and I automatically smile at her.

“Are you -- ” I didn’t finish what I was about to say, she came over and hug me ... tight.

“I miss you.” She said and buried her face on my chest.

“O-oh.” I said and hug her. She broke the hug as soon as she sees the other members walking out. They greeted her, and she did the same.

“Lets go.” She said and held my hand.

“Were you allowed to be out?” I ask her, and she nod.

“Ha eun aa” I said and she looked at me.

“The doctor told me its okay. I’m fine.” She said while smiling. It damn makes me worry whenever she is like this. It feels like there is always something wrong, that she only knew.

“Doctor? Are you sick, ha eun sshi?” Jongdae asked and she shakes her head.

“I’m just getting dizzy for the last few days --”

“Omo~”

“Hul.”

“Hyung!” They all said.

“Ya!“ I said.

“Are we going to be an uncle this soon?” Jongin asked, this kids.

“Ya. Leave!” I said.

“Hul. Chinca neh~” Jongdae said.

“Ya. It’s not like that.” I said and asked them to move in to the van. This kids never gets tired of teasing me. I held her hand tight and went to where my car is. I buckle her seat belt.

“Lets go to amusement park.” She said.

“Gapjagi?” I asked smiling and she nods.

“Wae?” She asked.

“Nothing. You seems odd but fine.” I said and she kisses my cheeks.

“Ya. I’m driving.” I said and she smiles at me.

“Why? Can’t I kiss my fiancee?” She asked and I held her hand.

“Should I hazard for a bit?” I asked her and we both laugh.

“You sure everything is fine?” I ask her and she nods as she plays with my fingers.

“Yeah. The doctor cleared me that I can play with you all day.” She said and I nod.

“Lets just stay at home, you need to rest.” I said and she shakes her head.

“Amusement park, hmmm?” She asked me with those puppy eyes and I surrender. This girl never failed to get what she wants.

“Here.” Shes said as soon as we arrived at the parking of the amusement park. I look at the bag and to my surprise it was a face mask and a cap.

“With this? I guess no one were going to recognize me, right?” I asked her and she nods.

“Look..” She said as she look at me and wear the cap pairing what I have.

“Lets go?” She asked me, I let out a sigh and wear the cap and the mask.

We went inside walking hand in hand. I tried to stay low as much as I can, but I informed few bodyguards in case of worst scenario came out. I held her hand tight. She was laughing too much today, after one ride to another extreme ride. She looks so happy.

“Fireworks.” She said and held my hand and run where the fireworks are.

“Wahh..” She said and look at me. Damn am I starring at her for too long?

“Wae? Am I that pretty?” She asked then look at the sky once more. But all I can see is her. Everything turn to slow .. just like how fairy tale is. I close the space between us, she look at me. I remove my cap and my mask. I did it with hers.

“Saranghae. ” I said and slowly lean in forward and take her lips. Slowly.. just like how we dance in waltz.

omo~”

What?!”

Isn’t that Suho oppa?”

Daebak! Wa~”

I slowly open my eyes as we depart from our kiss, tears from our eyes were non stop flowing between us. She wipes mine and I also did it with her.

“Let’s go?” I asked her and she nod. I held her hand and we started walking with all these people looking at us.

Oppa?!”

Suho oppa!”

Is all I heard. After I buckle her seat belt. I ride the drivers seat and went to my apartment.

“I wanted to stay home.” She said after the quiet ride.

“I don’t have the plan to take you home tonight.” I said and look at her.

“Junmyeon aa.” She said and look at me.

“I want you tonight, Ha eun aa.” I said and look at her. I just wanted her by my side.

I unbuckle her seat belt and same as mine. The ride to my floor takes forever. Damn. Why is it so hot tonight?

“I’ll take a shower first.” She said and I let her be. She have all the clothes that she needed.

I turn on the television to calm myself down. No junmyeon tonight is not the night yet. Calm down. You need to calm down. I finish three cans of beer but she isnt coming out. I walk to the bathroom area to hear the water flowing non stop on the shower area.

“Ha eun aa.” I knock- once – twice – thrice. But she didn’t answer. I tried to – the door is unlock.

“ha eun aa.” I said.

“Is everything okay?” I asked but still no response from her. With all the fug inside, I turn off the shower since she wasnt there.

“Ha eun aa~” I called to her but --

“HA EUN AA!”