Chapter 15

That Should Be Me.

I wont ask for any comments since all my subscribers were all lazy to drop for one. Just enjoy the remaining chapters. 

Bye~

----------------------------------------------------->

 

-Kyungsoo’s POV-

“Kamsahamida!” We all said after the last scene that we take for the whole 3 days. I saw how Junmyeon hyung run towards where his car is.

“Hyung -- ”

“He have another schedule so. ” I heard our manager since I am still looking at hyung’s car. He seems restless this past few days. I mean, we are all. But this time is .......  different.

“Kyungsoo, dinner?” Chanyeol asked and I nod.

After the long drive to the restaurant that we wanted to eat at. We ordered and talk about stuff just like the first time. After dinner we all decided to call it a day but --

“Kyungsoo aa.” One of our manager.

“Oh. Hyung.” I looked at him. We are both waiting for a car. I was waiting for chanyeol’s car, and he was waiting for our van.

“N-nothing. You did great today.” He said and patted my shoulder. He open the door of passenger seat and let me in.

 

-Junmyeon POV-

 

“Ha eun sshi. Inhale deeply.” One of the nurses assist her and she did. She hold on tight to my hand as she closes her eyes. She is in deep pain and I don’t know how to take it from her. After the whole week of test. We will know the result any time soon. Her family knows the whole situation as well.

“Junmyeon aa.” It was abuji. I walked on to him outside her room. We walked and make it to the bench and sat down.

“Thank you.” Abuji said.

“Thank you for staying with her.” Abuji said and I smile.

“Anniyo.” I said and look to the sky. Why? Why are having this kind of situation?

“After this -- ”

“Can we -- ” I don’t know what words should come out from me. A large thing from my throat stopped me from saying but just tears continues to fall down.

“Junmyeon -- ” Abuji said and patted me. I don’t know for how long abuji consoled me. All I could think of is I wasn’t enough for her.

 

-Ha Eun’s POV-

 

“Junmyeon aa” I called out. His back was facing me from where I was sitting.

“Oh.” He said and he didn’t looked back. He was waiting for the water to boil in that mini kettle.

“Look at me.” I said. I know I looked pale from all the test that we had. I tried to eat as much as I can since if my illness is confirm, I will have my chemo theraphy starts as soon as possible.

“I’ll just wait for this water to boil.” He said and I know there is something wrong with his voice. I walked up to him and hug him from behind. I know how tired he was, he tried to stayed with me as long as he can. As longer as he can.

“Mianhae.” I said and my eyes starts to get watery.

“Mianhae that I am this weak for us.” I continue. I inhaled deeply but tears are still falling from my eyes.

“I’m really sorry.” I said and hug him tight. I don’t want to leave this man. Not this time, not in this lifetime. He turned around and hug me. We are both crying while saying sorry for one another. I don’t know why we are sorry but it felt so sincere. I don’t know for how long we are crying for one another but the next thing I know, I fell asleep on his arms. I let him sleep with me and hug me as I sleep. 

“Go.” I said as I send him off to his car. I still got this little bag with me to keep me hydrated.

“One more minute.” He said and hug me as he kisses me on the forehead before he went inside. I wave goodbye as I will miss him the whole day today.

“Ha eun sshi.” It was Dr. Choi. He just came in to my room at the right moment. 

“Neh.” I said. As nobody was here, I am ready to hear the results all by myself.

“I got the results.” He said and I nod.

“I just want to hear it all by myself for now. Please don’t let Junmyeon know about his.” I said and he nod.