Chapter 19

That Should Be Me.

-Junmyeon’s POV-

 

I don’t know for how long I was looking at her. She is sleeping after the walk that we did.  I held her hand and kisses it.

“Omoni.” I said.

“I’ll just leave for a moment and be right back. I still have rehearsals to finish.” I said and she nods. It was almost a sleepless nights for us. I bowed to her and make my way outside. I rode my car and drive all the way to the stadium. It was 12 in the morning. Just the start of our rehearsals. 

“Hyung.” Jongdae said and soon as he saw me. I fixed my in ear and my microphone. 

“You should just come later.” He added and I smile.

“It’s okay. I am fine. Let’s start?” I said and greeted everyone. It was the last day of our World Tour. I don’t know how I keep up the last month that I am not beside her, she wanted me to continue the whole tour. After one country to another, I always run towards her. I wanted to see her every day.

“Thank you everyone.” We all said and make our way to our dressing area. I sat for a moment. I am just tired. 

“Hyung, at this moment you might passed out.” Sehun said and I drink the whole bottle of water.

“I am fine.” I said.

“Your not fine hyung. ” Kyungsoo said and I looked at them. They are all standing right in front of me.

“Ha eun won’t like it if you keep this thing going.” Chanyeol said and I nod.

“I know but she wanted me to continue with everything just like how this was a normal thing to do.” I said and let out a deep sigh.

“Just let me do this for her.” I said and smile.

“Your crazy hyung.” Jongin said as I patted his shoulder and I stood up.

“Where are you going?” Baekhyun asked as I get my jacket with me.

“I’ll just drop by the hospital and I’ll change clothes too.” I said.

“We’ll come with you then.” Kyungsoo said and I stop for a moment.

“”Kyungsoo -- “

“We want to visit her too.” Baekhyun said and they all agreed at once.

We all get ready and rode our van to the hospital. Since it was 7 in the morning, there are only few people in the hospital at this time. We make our way to her room but --

“Omoni.” I said.

“Oh. Junmyeon sshi.” She said and wipe her tears.

“Ha eun?” I asked but --

 

-Ha eun’s POV-

 

I don’t know for how long I passed out but the next thing I know, I was at the ICU. Damn. I feel so dizzy. A mask on my face. I look at my side and it was Junmyeon. It was almost like this every single day, right after I know that I am dying.

“Your awake?” he asked and called for a doctor. After a few test that took almost an hour, they let me be on a regular room.

“Consider the chemo therapy, ha eun ssi.” our doctor said, it was more like a plead, I just smile at him.

“Just go. Junmyeon might hear you.” I said and on que they are all in front of my door.

“Talk to your girl, she won’t take any suggestion.” He said and I smile as I look at everyone. I greeted them and so as they did.

“Your okay?” He asked and I nod. I touched his eyebrow for a moment. 

“Rehearsals just ended?” I asked and he nod as he pinch my cheeks. 

“You look pale, ha eun sshi.” Sehun asked and I smile.

“Thank you for the flowers by the way.” I said. They almost sent a new set of flowers everyday. We look at each other for a moment, I know they pity me and the whole situation that we had right now. I am consistently rejecting the whole chemo therapy thing. My hair is loosing so I decided to cut them all out. I had my bonnet on every single day. But it feels great to have no hair.

“I wanted to walk. ” I said and Junmyeon just nod. He got the wheelchair for me, and carried me. We make our way downstairs as he pushed the wheelchair for me. We stayed quiet the whole time that we enjoy the morning breeze, I know he is tired. Tired from everything that is happening. After his tours, he always went straight to the hospital. It almost felt like home. Our home. He sleep with me and let the morning comes for his another schedule. 

I held his hand, I felt a tears drop on top of my hand.

“Mian ... ” He said keeping his voice straight. After a while, he kneel in front of me. His face is so red so I wipe his tears.

“Lets just go home.” I said and he held my hand.

“Ore.. ” He continue, he look down and then to me. I wipe my tears. We are both hopeless, but I just wanted to end his pain. I wanted him to be happy. Maybe by not being with me but being with someone else. 

"After I die .. "

"Ha eun aa. Please."

"What?"

"I just wanted to say my will." I said and smile while crying. 

"Be happy, Junmyeon aa."

"Ha eun aa~." He held my hand tightier. 

"You won't leave me, right?" He said and I brushes his hair. I will miss this. 

"Saranghae, Junmyeon aa." I said and kisses his forehead. We are crying for our love, our love that will end in no time.