Chapter 17

That Should Be Me.

The last 3 chapters will be full of tears. I apology for not updating since I need to finish my pre employment stuff. 

Enjoy this chapter, 

--------------------------------------->

 

-Ha Eun’s POV-

 

“Ha eun aa.” I heard someone said as soon as I open my eyes. It was Junmyeon oppa who is beside me.

“You okay?” He asked and I nod as I felt how dizzy I was. I tried to stood up and oppa help me. I look at the familiar room where I was. Hospital.

“Can I be home?” I asked him. Based on his looks I know he knows.

“Ha eun aa -- “ He can’t continue what he was about to say. He was holding my hand trying to swallow all the feelings that he had inside. I know any time he might explode.

“Agashi.” It was the same doctor who finds the weird stuff in me.

“Please discharge me tonight. I wanted to be home.” I said but he is just beside my bed. Junmyeon is just looking at me. He stares at me.

“Junmyeon sshi.” As if he is seeking for help to Junmyeon but I look at him and wipe his tears.

“Just discharge her.” He said and I smile.

“I am fine.” I added. And they help me out of the hospital.

“If you feel dizzy again or might passed out again. I won’t let you go home.” He said and I nod. I held Junmyeon’s hand and he held my hand as if I am letting him go.

“Just take the safety precautions Junmyeon aa.” He said and he patted his shoulder. We make our way home, his home rather.

“I’ll just stay with mom and dad.” I said but he seems didnt hear anything for me, he unbuckle his seat belt at the same time I did mine.

“Your things are with me.” he said and went out of his car. I follow him behind. The whole ride thru the elevator was so quiet. Both his hands were on his pocket and he is looking down. I was leaning against the door looking at his back. His back that I might missed the most of this lifetime.

“I’ll go home.” I said as soon as we reach his living room. I heard someone was at the kitchen area but he doesn’t have any care of that at the moment.

“No. You’re staying with me.” he said. A statement that I can’t say not. He is so hurt looking at me. His eyes were just so sad just like the first time he knew about my illness.

“Hyung!” I heard someone called him but we are just looking at each other.

“You still have few -- ”

“Can’t you just stay?!” He shouted out of frustration. The noises that I heard suddenly becomes quiet. s were here.

“Your just tired Junmyeon.” I said on my calm voice. 

“Tired -- "

"Sh*bal .. sshhh.” he said as he walks back and forth from I was. His back was facing me but I felt his anger from here.

“Hyung~.”

“Since when?” He asked and now I know he looses his cool. He brushes his hands over his hair.

“Junmyeon -- ”

“Since when?!” He shouted and I close my eyes. Tears are flowing non stop.

“The day after yesterday.” I said.

“Is that why you asked me to be with you on an amusement park?” he asked and I nod. He was pacing back and forth. The blood shot in his eyes as a sign of fatigue. This guy is too good for me. 

“Is that why you left the hospital just like that?!” He shouted and I nod. I am crying with him. I am crying with the man that I love. He walked towards me and hug me.

“Ha eun. ” He was whispering my name as he cries for me. He buries my head on his chest.

“Mianhae.” I said and smile as I pat his back but he just hug me real tight.

“No. ” He whispered and hug me tight. I don’t know for how long we are hugging one another.

“Whats wrong hyung?” I heard chanyeol sshi asked.

"Please. Not now." He whispered asking all the saints to hear his plead. He was shouting out of frustration.

“Hyung.” I heard them say but Junmyeon continues to cry. For the nth time of my life, I saw him crying again, for me. Crying for my life.

“Can you guys help -- ”

“New Zealand. Let go home and lets be cured. Hmmm?” He was asking desperately. He was holding both of my shoulders, he look at me. I wipe his tears.

“Let’s just stop here -- ”

“I won't give up ha eun aa.” He said and I smile.

“I know.” And he stop for a moment. He look at me and I know that he knows that nothing can change my mind. He gave up as he slowly kneels in front of me. Giving up all the possibility of extending my life.

“Ha eun aa.” He continue to say my name. I look up and wipe my tears.

“Can I ask for a favor?” I asked since they are all looking at us. Kyung soo is here too. He is looking at me then to Junmyeon.

“Help him.” I said and they are all confused for what.

“Help Junmyeon.” I added and I smile at them.