Chapter 8

That Should Be Me.

“Lets go to hawaii?” He asked as we are now watching television on his living room. s left after staying an hour or so.

“Hmm?” I asked.

“Omoni. She is asking for our wedding portrait.” He said and I look at him.

“They wanted our wedding photo before you leave.” He added.

“But why Hawaii?” I asked.

“We will have our photo shoot their and it will last for almost 2 weeks.”

“And I wanted you come over. We’ll stay for a month since I won’t have any schedule for the time being.” He said as he held my hands.

“Arasso.” I said and held his hands.
 

-Kyungsoo’s POV-

 

I don’t know for how long I was spacing out as soon as eun hye left my car. I ride her home, since I ask a big help.

What?” She asked.

Y-you wanted me as what?”

Yoga chingu.” I said and she looked at me.

Ya! Even if I like you -- ”

I just needed an excuse for the mean time.” I said as I had my coffee.

Is it Ha eun?” She asked but I didn’t answer and just continue to drink the remaining coffee on the table.

“Kyungsoo aa!” I heard chanyeol from a far, they are almost complete. We are heading to Hawaii for a photo shoot, this is an official schedule so I didn’t bring her with me.

“Oh. Junmyeon hyung?” I asked as soon as I was with them.

“He is here, she bring Ha eun sshi over.” Baekhyun said and I stop for a moment but chanyeol patted me to walk over with them.

“They will have their wedding photo shoot.” Jongdae said and I nod.

We ride a private plan over, I heard that this was Junmyeon hyung’s family property. I guess because we will ha eun over, that’s why were riding this one.

“Annyeong ha eun sshi.” I heard them greeted her over, she stood up and greeted everyone including me. She looked at me in the eye and bowed and I did the same. I took my seat just beside chanyeol and keep myself busy on my phone.

You okay?” I received a text from chanyeol and I look at him and gave him an okay sign.

After atleast 8 hrs of travel, we now arrived in Honolulu. The weather was nice and beautiful.

“kyung soo.” I heard manager hyung called over as he hand the key to our hotel rooms.

“I’ll call you all over for dinner.” He said and we all walked towards the elevator.

I don’t know for how long we are inside but the next thing I know, I was with them.

“Hyung.” I said and he looked at me. I saw their hands together over the reflection on the side of the elevator. Damn.

“We are in 818.” He said but I saw her not looking at me. They are sharing one room. They are sha --

“Oh.” I said and entered the key in 817. Damn destiny.
 

-Ha eun’s POV-

 

The next few days were so wonderful, I got to spend much time alone since Junmyeon is having his shoot with his team. I wondered most of the time, bought lots of flowery thing. I know that he is just around and it was so awkward whenever I caught him looking at my hands intertwine with Junmyeon.

They finished their shoot in no time, and the next thing I know I was fitting some wedding dress. I choose Michael Cinco’s creation for this photo shoot. I really admire his work and Junmyeon agreed when we are looking at some of his work over a magazine. I look at myself in the mirror.

You are Beautiful.” I thought and a tear fell my eye.

Junmyeon desire this. ” I whispered and wipe a tear fell from eye.

I turn around to see them complete on the sofa. Junmyeon was at the center, he was in his tuxedo. I --

“Wow~”  They all said. I thought it was just me and him? He stood up and took a photo of me.

“Your so beautiful.” He said as soon as he place his phone over his back pocket. I slowly walk down the platform and he held my hand.

“Can you just get married with me today?” He asked and another tears fell from my eye.

“Wae?” He said and wipe my tears. I shakes my head.

“I am just thankful that I have you.” I said and he was taken back. Slowly he moves forward not minding s behind. He kisses me.

“Ya!”

“Hyung!” I heard them over. They are throwing pillows to him.

I love you~” He whispered after our kiss.

I love you.” I said and he wipe my tears again.

“Aigoo.” I heard them say.

“Hyung, lets make them married.” Baekhyun sshi said to his manager.

I look at them, he is just looking at me with no reaction. I turn to look away, but the moment I brought back my eyes to him, he is looking at me. A tear fell from his eyes and he turn around as he patted chanyeol's shoulder over and leave. 

“Lets go?” Junmyeon said and he held my hand. I just let Junmyeon take me over to wherever.