Chapter 5

That Should Be Me.

Sorry for the late post but make sure to have your comments down below. 

Thank you and Enjoy! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

-Ha Eun’s POV-

 

I don't know for how long I was sitting at the bathroom area. I was holding my chest. I was holding my breathe for a moment. I don’t know how did I survive from all of this.

Junmyeon aa chibe kago shippo.” I texted Junmyeon.

I tried to stood up and held on the wall to support myself, I walk all the way to the vallet area. I called Mr. Nam, I really wanted to go home. I was starring nowhere when I felt his jacket on me.

“Mianhae.” He said while catching his breathe and I look at him. I smile and tears are starring to fall.

“H-ha eun aa.” He stutter for a moment and hug me. He hug me tight enough for me not to fall. I was crying so hard while hugging him thinking that my life depends on the way that I was holding on to him. I don’t know anymore. I don’t know.


 

-The Next day.-


 

I woke up holding my head, I guess I slept more than the time that I needed to. I rested my head on the head board of my bed when I felt warm hands on top on mine.

“You’re okay?” He asked. It was Junmyeon.

I slowly open my eyes and I look at him. His eyes had a dark circle on it.

“Here.” I said and tap the space on my right side. He is sitting on the chair next to his bed. I was in his apartment. I look at the bed side table, it was our picture on our engagement party.

He lay next to me get his arms over my body for me to lean on him.

“I was really worried.” He said while caressing my head down to my shoulder. My head is still resting on his chest.

“I thought you had few attacks.” It was my anxiety.

“Mianhae.” I said and he kisses my forehead.

“You didn’t sleep?” I asked.

“I did.” He said and I pinch his cheeks.

“Liar.” I said and he continue caressing my head. I don’t know for how long is he doing that but I know that he wanted to ask questions that but he is refraining himself. Even if when we were in New Zealand, he wasn’t asking me either the first time that I met him. He is just assuring me that he is next to me all the time. That is why whenever I had few attacks, he is with me. He calms me down. He was the one who helped me to get thru this.

“I miss you.” He said as he kisses my forehead for the nth time today and down to my nose. I move up a bit and kisses his lips. Tears drop from my eyes. I am just so happy to have him in my life.

“Ha Eun aa.” He said and wipe my tears.

“Mianhae.” I said and stood up from his bed. I walk all the way to his kitchen to get some water but he followed me behind. I wipe my tears.

“Ha Eun aa.” He plead on his voice and I stop from walking I didn't even reach his kitchen are. I was wearing one of his shirts.

“Why aren’t you asking me?” I asked and face him. He was looking at me, my tears are still flowing from my eyes.

“What? What would I ask?” He asked looking worried but he keep the distance between us. Why am I the only one who is feeling this way?

“This. Why aren’t you asking me anything?” I asked and continue to wipe my tears.

“I just don’t what you to remember all the bad things that happened.” He said and he took one step forward and I did one step back he looked at what I did, he is more hurt.

“Please, just ask me once. ” I said looking down. I wanted to be honest with him.

“Ha eun aa.” He just said.

“Junmyeon aa.” I said pleading and he comb his hair back, his hands on his waist and he took sharp breath in.

“You think that I don’t know what is happening with you?” He asked as his tears are ready to flow down. I was taken back with what he said. I look at him.

“J-junmyeon aa.” I said and sniffs.

“They way you reacted when you saw kyung soo yesterday. ” He added. My hands are trembling. Does he knew --

“I knew that .. “ He took a large gulp of pain.

“He is your ex boyfriend.” He continued and my tears are keep on coming.

“Y-you knew it all along?” I asked him in disbelief.

“Your parents asked me not to tell you anything.” He said and tears are rolling down his eyes. My heart is hurting even more.

“They wanted you to be well. I wanted you well.” He said and he took another step forward.

“I wanted you out of this pain.” He said while pointing to his chest. I was looking at him.

“You know what I don’t want you to know?” He asked me straight to my eyes.

“That he is on my team” He said.

“Because I wanted to protect even if this way. Just the way that I know that I can." He said as he sobs from his tears. We are both crying from my pain.

“I don’t want to see you in pain anymore. Not this time.” he added and my tears are non stop flowing.

“Not when you are with me.”

“I know you love him so much but I am the one who is right in front you.” He look down, trying to control the last piece of emotion that he had in.

“So please.” He said as if begging me from something. He is looking straight to my soul.

Love me the same way that I love you.” He said before he gets his jacket and his keys and walk out of his house.