Chapter 4

That Should Be Me.

Don't forget to subscribe to read it all. And leave some comments as well. 

P.S. I believe you read this while listening to Onestar A Tearful Farewell. It could blend on how kyung soo feel in this POV.

Enjoy~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

 

-Kyung soo’s POV-

I don't know for how long I was looking at her. Seems like I am using my eyes to look at her, to trace every curve of her face. She ... is ... happy.

“Anneyeong Haseyo.” I said and bow to her. She is still the same but she became prettier.

“Ha eun aa.” Junmyeon hyung said since she still looking at me. I bet she is recalling where did she saw me? I smirk at that thought of her thinking about me.

“O-oh. A-annyeong H-haseyo.” She said and bow to me which I did the same for the nth time today.

Members were looking at me then to her. She sat down down in no time to avoid the eyes for the members.

“Kyungsoo aa. Sit beside Ha eun sshi.” Baekhyun said since that was the only seat that is available, I look at her and to the seat next to her. I don't know whats in to me, but I walk towards the seat next to her.

I sat next to her trying not to show any emotions. I feel her presence again after how many years. She is sitting next to me. Our elbow touches from time to time and I still feel the unfamiliar feeling inside of me. She is --

Excuse me.” She said and stood up. No one was actually paying attention not even Junmyeon hyung.

I said my order and look at the door after that, she isn’t coming back. I sip on my coffee and entertain their questions. My life is been like this for the past few years after I debut as a singer. I work my of for everything. I even take small roles to a drama and even did some movie stints– even if that way I could forget her but the thing is - I don’t know how to forget her. I don’t know for how long will I keep it inside.

I know that she is seeing Junmyeon hyung. His father informed me on the day I asked him where she was. He even mentioned that she is getting married in no time. At first, I don't know how will I take it. I thought everyone was joking at me, not until one day when I saw Junmyeon hyung had a ring on his finger. He treated us to some fine restaurant before making the announcement that he is getting married. He hope that it would be before his enlistment. I don’t know how many bottles of suju did we finish that day, but I remember, I was crying to sleep that day.

I know that I was the one who broke up with her. Its wasn’t an easy decision for me, and I know how painful it is for her. We are high school students back then. I loved her since the first time that I met her, the moment Seung soo hyung introduces her to me is like destiny. I believe that she is my one true love but not all true love can be your Soulmate.

“I’ll leave now.” Junmyeon said out of the blue after checking his phone. He get all ha eun’s things on the seat next to me.

“Ha Eun is not feeling well.” Hyung said and we let him go. He runs towards to where she was. I close my eyes for a moment. All the memories that we shared are coming back. 

 

That should be me that she is leaning in to ... not him.

 

That should be that she calling for ... not him.

 

I am damn bastard for letting her go and for breaking her heart.

 

How I hope things wasn’t turn out this way.

 

How I hope that for the nth time in my life that ... 

 

She is still with me.