Prologue

That Should Be Me.

I don't own any of the characters hope i was. Just the Original Character!

This is just based on how I research - this is a fiction world so let me have kyungsoo just for this setting. :)

Thank you 

and

Enjoy!

 

(Note that the time setting of this fiction is from 2010 before exo debut to 2019)

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I close my eyes for a moment -

and all the memories are still vivid right thru my eyes, he was standing at the aisle of our school waiting for me to be out of my classroom. I smile at him, and he did. He carry his bag on the other side of his shoulders so that he could hold my hands right after I walk beside him.

"I'll carry that." He said as I walk beside him.

We were childhood sweet hearts. His home was just an alley away from us. He is like a hero to me, since I was a stranger in our school. We moved here after my father raised up for work, he needed to be here for business. Since I was living in New Zealand for 15 years before moving here. Everyone was a stranger to me. No one was tried to approach me because all they thought was I was just speaking english.

Ha Eun aa.” I heard Seung soo. His brother. He was with kyungsoo when he approach me.

Here.” He gave me the dvd that he borrowed few weeks ago. We are both in movie club so exchanging ideas regarding a classic movie is a must.

Sorry I just got a little late with this, but here.” He said and I smile.

It’s okay.” I said.

By the way – this kyung soo. My dongsaeng.” He said and I bow to him and he did the same.

She lives just next to us.” Seung soo said and I smile.

She’s in the same class as I am. ” He said and I nod.

Good. Be good to her. She is our president.” Seung soo said and I smile.

I guess that’s the first time that he approach me after my few months in school. I dont know for long but the next thing I know, he is sending me letter thru my locker. And the next is he asked for my number.

Thank you for today.” He texted.

Thank you!” I said.

We started dating after a year of courtship. He seems like a cool boyfriend for me, he waited for me after class or even if its late since school activities never ends.

I’ll miss you.” He said one day, summer classes were about to start, and I’ll be leaving for new zealand.

Me too. ” I said. We are walking hand in hand. He is playing with my fingers when we reach our home.

Try to text me when you reach there. ” he said and i nodded.

Goodluck on your audition.” I said – since he finally decided to auditon in one of the biggest agency here in Korea. He sings and won few championships because of it. And I am a proud girlfriend right over here.

Don’t think too much when you reach there, and wear more thicker clothes.” He said and I nod.

You too.” I said and fix his scarf before he plants kiss on my forehead. I smile and look at him.