Chapter 6

That Should Be Me.

The next few days was vivid. Since it was the start of the campaign period I was with my father and his team. I smiled and hand shake every one from different district. The whole campaign period will last for 2 months and I will going back to L.A to finish our wedding preparation.

“Everything okay Ha eun aa?” Abuji asked as I was spacing too much today. We are on our way home. It was almost 7 in the evening.

“Neh.” I said to assure abuji that everything is okay.

“We’re here.” Mr. Nam said and I look around to check that this was --

“His parents called over to have dinner.” Abuji said and I just look at him. I mean, I can’t do anything with this they are all good friends so this unexpected thing cannot be help. I inhaled deeply before moving out of our car. Abuji and Omoni is waiting at the gate of their home.

“Aigoo. Mr. Kwon.” Junmyeon father said as soon as they met. I bowed to them as well.

“Anneyeong Haseyo.” I said and smile at them.

“Aigoo. Ore Ha Eun.” Omoni said and I bowed before I hug them over.

“Oh. Junmyeon is here.” Abuji said as we all look at the car that pulled over.

“Anneyeong Haseyo.” He said as soon as he steps out of his car. He is smiling to my parents but he isn’t looking at me.

“Aigoo. Junmyeon aa.” My father said and hug him over and he came to my mother and he did the same. I was looking at his back the whole time.

We didn’t see each other after what happened. I didn’t stop him from leaving, and for the record this is the first time that we had an argument like this. Our first real fight.

“Ha eun have this, oma cook it over for you.” Junmyeon omoni said as she places the dish right in front of me. Junmyeon is just quietly eating beside me. I didn’t even look at him.

“How was the campaign Ha eun aa?” Junmyeon abuji asked and I smile.

“It was fine abuji, just kind of tiring but I find it really fun.” I said and continue eating even if I don’t have the appetite to eat thou.

“The next campaign thing you have, let Junmyeon come over.” Junmyeon omoni suggested.

“I’ll check my schedule omoni.” He said and laugh to them.

After dinner, we went to their garden to have dessert. I was sitting on the other table with Dong kyu oppa while the elders are in the other table just the opposit of us. I was spacing out that I didn’t know that he seated next to oppa.

“Did you guys fight over or something?.” Dong Kyu oppa asked as he wast drinking his tea. No one was talking. I was just looking at the tea set in front of us.

“I don’t know what happened between you to but talk over it.”Oppa said.

“There isn’t a thing that can’t be fix with talking.” Oppa said as he pat Junmyeon’s shoulder and went inside.

We are both not talking, I just feel the breeze of the cold air tonight. I look at the flowers that omoni grew all year long. I held on to my arms, I forgot my --

“Wear it.” He said and places the jacket over my shoulders. He sits right in front of me, I look at him. My tears are starting to form over my eyes.

“Ha eun aa. Let’s go.” Abuji said and I still remain seated. We are still in our little stare. I wipe my tears over and he was startled on that. I stood up.

“Mianhae.” I said and wipe my tears that is falling. I’ve been crying so much for the past few days. I started to walk over where my parents are but --

“If you’re sorry... ” 

“Then you should have come to me.” He said and stood up. I can feel his stare at my back.

I didn’t have the urge to walk over, I stayed still quietly crying while holding his jacket. But before I could make a step, he pull me over to hug me.

Bogo shippo.” He whispered and I feel his tears on my shoulders.

“Mianhae.” I said over and over again. He turn me over to hug me, my face on his chest.

“Mianhae” I said and hug him tight enough to know that I am sorry. I don't know what this hug is for, but I am just so sorry.


-Junmyeon POV-
 

We are now on our last week of promotion for Tempo. I was amazed at how our argument ended up like that. For the first time on our 5 years, I didn’t look for her. After I step out of my door, I didn’t have the courage to look out for her. For the first time I felt insecure on her past. I felt not worthy of her.

“Suho aa.” Cordi noona said while waving her hand in me.

“Your spacing out too much.” She said and I look at the mirror, I was finish with everything. I got up from my seat and get ready for my outfit on stage. The pre-recording starts and ends after an hour. I guess the member know as well that I wasn’t in the mood to play with so they keep their distance.

I got up from my seat as well as them before we head to our dorm, they all got down and I was the one who got out last.

“Kyungsoo aa.” I said and all of them stop for a moment. They are all in front of the elevator waiting for the lift to open.

Can we talk?