Chapter 3

That Should Be Me.

Subscribe if you wanted to read the whole chapter sorry. There would be a kyungsoo POV right after this chapter. 

Hope you enjoy~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

 

“Your staying with omoni?” he asked once we are in there van. I asked Mr. Nam to go home since Junmyeon will stay with me.

“Oh. I needed to.” I said. We obviously have our own world right here at the back of their van. We are more like whispering to one another. His left arms right over my waist and his right hands holding my both hands that is resting on his lap.

“Why?” he asked then --

“Ah. For the candidacy.” He get what I am saying.

“You can stay over if you want to.” Junmyeon said and I shakes my head.

“I’ll try to avoid controversy as much as I can.” I said.

“Alright. But if you needed something just tell me.” he said while smiling.

“Neh.” I said and he lean over to touch my nose with his.

“I miss you.” He said while looking at me and I smile.

“Me too.” I said and pout.

“No kissing.” Chanyeol sshi lazily said since he is in his phone and I laugh.

“Ah. Wae?!” He asked.

“Hyung! Aren’t you feeling cringy?” Chanyeol sshi asked and raise his arms. He is getting a goosebumps.

“Have one and you’ll know.” He said and I lean over to his shoulders.

After like almost 30 minutes of driving, we arrived to a 3 star Michelin restaurant. We got out of their van and make our way to one of the private rooms.

“Kamsahamida.” I said to him as he pull one chair for me to sat down. He sits in front of me, since I am not comfortable when he sits next to me whenever we are eating. No one was sitting beside me, and it was like the only free seat. I tie my hear up.

*kru ~ kru~ kru~*

One of a h*ll quietness.

“Yah! Start ordering!” Junmyeon said and I look at them. They are looking at me.

“Mianhae.” He said and I check on the menu.

After a moment for like almost 30 minutes of ordering they all turned to me.

“So~. How did you two meet? Since some hyungs wanted to know Ha Eun sshi side of the story.” Sehun asked and I smile. I actually met him last year, when Junmyeon went to me after his show in Chile. He was with Sehun sshi.

“We are dating for like 5 years?” Junmyeon asked and I nod.

“Oh. We know that but Ha eun sshi.” Jongdae sshi said and I look at him.

“It might sound cliche but what do you like about him?” He added making me O.O

“I like everything about him.” I said in one go and they seems like they weren’t ready for my answer.

“Ei~!.” They said and I laugh at their reactions. I look at Junmyeon right after I sip on my glass of water.

“Our family was good friends. My mother and his mother is like a college friends.” I said.

“I didnt know that oma was in L.A when they wanted me to come over. ” Junmyeon said.

“Remember our first vacation, that’s when I met her.” He added.

“And everything is history.” He said and I smile.

“So the short trips in L.A was --” Baekhyun sshi.

“With her.” Junmyeon said while pointing at me.

“Oh. Ssang namja yah!” They all said before the food arrives. I was laughing at their reactions.

“Mogo.” He said and place much of foods in my plate. Like he ordered rice for me and lots of Korean foods.

“But hyung. -- ” Jongin said. I was still busy eating.

“When is the wedding?” He asked.

“Maybe a month from now?” He added and I was like O.O

“yah!” I said and drink from my water.

“She doesn't know?” Minseok sshi said while laughing.

“I was the one preparing for our wedding, so stop deciding. ” I said and place pork on his plate.

“I’ll just send the invitations as soon as possible.” I said and they all agreed.

After some time we are having our desserts. But --

Chesong hamida.” I heard from the door.

“Oh. Kyungsoo!” Chanyeol sshi welcomed him.

“Oh. Kyungsoo aa!” I heard them all, they all stood up and hug that person.

Slowly just like in drama

 

everything were in slow motion ...

 

I stood up to somehow

 

welcome that guy ..

 

He went over to Junmyeon’s side – I saw him smiling while hugging him. 

 

“Oh. Kyung soo. My fiancee.” Junmyeon said as he stood up to welcome him. He slowly turn to me.

 

Kwon Ha Eun.” He added. He look at me, and slowly his smile fades.

 

He is ...

Do kyung soo