Epilogue

That Should Be Me.

“And cut!”

 

“Kamsahamida!” I said and bowed to everyone.

“Junmyeon sshi. You really did a good job today.” Kam dongnim said as I shook his hand. I smile at him.

I can’t remember how many days, months, years had past. I was busy with everything that happened to my life. After one comeback, we made another one. On top concert schedules, I accepted few drama acts.

“Hyung, let's have dinner. ” It was jongin who knocks on my door.

“Have dinner without me.”  I said and continue to read my script. I always make sure to finish everything in one go. I had my meal last today. I stop for a moment, I look at thru my phone. I was waiting, I don’t know for whom, but I was just waiting.

“Junmyeon aa.“ It was Ha eun’s mom who came over one day at my home. She had all the side dishes with her.

“Omoni.” I said, as she makes her way to my kitchen. She cleaned up my refrigerator and make sure to place everything inside.

“Make sure to eat on time.” She said as I walk her through the parking area.

“Neh.” I said and smiled at her.

“You look tired. “ She said and I smiled at her.

“Chulshimaseyo~.” I said and bowed to her as her car fades from my sight.

As I arrived to my unit, I finished packing all my stuff and be ready for our flight later today. I look at our photo on my table. I smile bitterly at her.

“I’ll be back in a few days.” I said and get my shades and moved out of my apartment.

 

------

 

“Hyung.” I looked at Chanyeol. We are in a van on our way back to our hotel. I had a flight to L.A this evening.

“Hmm?” I said as I checked on my phone.

“You’re okay, right?” He asked and I stop for a moment. Am I okay?

“You were really busy lately.” Baekhyun said and I look at them. They are all looking at me.

“Yeah, I am fine.” I said and smile at them. I bring my attention back to my phone.

“If you need someone to talk to --  ” Jongdae said and he patted my shoulder. I smile at him.

“I am fine. You don’t need to worry.”

“I’ll be in L.A for the next 2 days, and I’ll be seeing you in Seoul.” I said as soon as we arrived on our respective floors. I opened my hotel room, and open all the lights. I look at everything but it was empty. I inhaled deeply.

I had my few days off in L.A but I just somehow sleep it off for the last few days. I am now back to Seoul and we are in the middle of preparing for our last final concert. I don;t know for how long we did our rehearsals but the next thing I know --

“Hyung!”

“Hyung!”

“Junmyeon hyung!” I heard all their plead, but everything went black.

The next thing I know, I woke up in a white ceiling. I look around to see --

“It was fatigue.” It was Dr. Kim.

“He doesn’t rest for the last few days.” It was Baekhyun.

“We just need to let him rest.”

“It wasn’t long since Ha Eun died. ”

“We need to be more patient with him.”

I tried my best not to open my eyes, but my tears betrayed me. Damn, not in front of this kids.  

“Hyung.” Jongin said and I heard their footsteps slowly coming towards my bed. I hardly gulp down. I slowly opened my eyes.

“Chongsin turo?” Dr. Kim said and I looked at him.

“You okay?” He asked and I nod. I looked at every one. They are all here.  I don’t know where my tears coming from but damn it, it flows non stop. I move to the side and be in a fetus position. I am holding my chest. I am holding the last that can make me awake from this. I smile.

“Hyung~” I don’t know for how many times they did call my name, but the thing that matters right now is how bad and how heavy my heart is. I am so done with the people telling me that they pity me, that they feel bad for me. I am holding this in for a year. I never cried. Not in front of our family, not in front of all people that we now. I stood up on her memorial service. I am the one who held her picture when we walk her to her last moment. I never cried.

I tried to make myself smile and be happy on her last moment, no matter how busy I get, how bad the weather is. I always make sure I was the person next to her on her last moment.

“Saranghae Junmyeon aa.”

I clearly remember her, how happy I get whenever she gets mad for nothing. How happy I was when she said “yes” to my proposal. How happy we are when she is here. I damn miss her everyday.

I look at through my window. It was another day.

“I asked a phyciatrist friend to check on you.” Dr. Kim said but I don't have all the energy to respond for his suggestion.

“You need to get better, Junmyeon aa.” He added but I was still looking through the window.

“Can I just die faster? Faster in this lifetime.” I asked him.

“Junmyeon aa!” He exclaimed. We heard the door slammed open. I looked at it, and it was all the members took time to visit me.

“What did you say, hyung?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yeolie aa.” Baekhyun said.

“Hajima.” Kyungsoo said.

“You wanted to die?” He asked but I am so damn tired to answered all their things. He went over and held on to my collar but I looked at him.

“Chanyeol aa.” Jongdae come over and held his hand. Sehun on his other hand.

“I just wanted to end this pain.” I whispered to him.

“Chugo kurom!”

“Chanyeol aa!” Kyungsoo said.

“What?!” He resist everyone. He looked at me, he is almost about to cry but --

“But don’t think that Ha eun will be damn happy with your thing ending it like this!” He is so pissed telling me.

“Die then. Da sang gwan eobseo.” He said and stormed out of my room. Kyungsoo followed him but he stops mid way.

“Fixed yourself hyung. I didn’t lose Ha Eun to some useless bastard.” He said and leave my room.

“Honja issgo sipo.” I said after a long dead silence, they all leave my room. I inhaled deeply for the nth time today and make myself asleep.

 

----

 

“Anneyeong haseyo, Exo - imnida.” we all said in our last day of our final concert here in Seoul. I smile as much as possible to everyone who make time to see us today. I waved to all those people who are happy to see us.

“Kamsahamida.” Jongin said after he thanked the fans all over the world.

“I would like to thank everyone who came in for today. We are not here because we want to but because you put us all here.”

“To our parents, thank you for raising this 8 kids who stand here on stage.”

“To our staff, thank you all so much for all you effort. We are now on our last day -- ”

“Awww~~” exo l says all at once.

“We are now on our last day, I hope you are all happy today.” I said.

“I would like to also thank the members who are so patient with one another. I would like to say my sorry if I let anyone down in our team.”

“Gwenchana~ Gwenchana~Gwenchana~”

“For the last few months, I know I make everyone worried. And I would like to say my sorry to everyone. It was just, I am having a hard time.” I said.

“I lose someone who is so precious to me -- ” I stop mid way. I inhaled deeply and I felt all the hands on my back.

“I would like to take this opportunity to tell everyone that as I enlist this year -- ”

“I would reflect and be healed as well.” I said and a tear fell from my eye.

“Ha eun aa. If you’re listening today, saranghae. Chongmal Saranghae.” I said and turned my back and burst into tears. I felt all of them around me, comforting me. I don’t know for how long, but I tried to stay until the encore but my emotions bottled up and run towards the backstage.

“I now had the guts to visit you.” I said and place a bouquet of flowers on her grave.

“I miss you everyday. ” I said and smiled at her.

“I’ll enlist the day after tomorrow.”

“A lot of things happened but I -- ”

“I love you, everyday. ”

I know things aren’t well in life, but I know someday, someday. I will be happy.


 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I would like to thank every one who stayed with Junmyeon, Ha eun and kyungsoo's mini love story. I hope I get a good grade response on my first EXO fiction. 

Thank you to everyone. To my subscribers, and to those silent reader who arent subscribed yet and didnt make any comment I hope you all rot in hell. I am just kidding but you know that jokes were half meant. :)

I hope you enjoy the last chapter. 

And I'll see you all to my next EXO Fiction.  

Till next time~. :) (^_^)/