Chapter 13

That Should Be Me.

Goodness the fiction will come to an end and not even one subscribers were making any comment ? :(

but enjoy this~

----------------------------------------------------------->

 

The whole week was so hectic for the campaign and we came to an end. After this, we are just a week away from the election period and I am good to go. I will go back to L.A to finish our wedding preparations.

“Ha eun aa.” It was Junmyeon who came over to the after party of my father’s partylist. I smiled as soon as I saw him.

“Aigoo. Ore Junmyeon~” It was father. He stood up and welcome Junmyeon. He cross walked to Junmyeon and hug him. I smile at the sight.

“Yorobun!” My dad said. Junmyeon is holding my father’s waist and dad's arms was around his shoulders. Since everyone is ahjussi’s here. It smells real alcohol.

“This is Kim Junmyeon!” Dad said.

“My son-in-law.”

“Aigoo~” Everyone said and clap their hands. Junmyeon bowed to everyone and smile shyly. Dad cornered him big time this time. Dad knows how private we are. He pulled him over to greet everyone on the table.

“Isn’t he from EXO?” It was one of my dad’s staff, and I just nod.

“No sharing of pictures please.” I said and they all nod.

“It’s okay. Just share.” Junmyeon was now behind me. They make a space for him to sit beside me.

“Ya.” I said.

“Wae?” He asked and greeted everyone on the table. He talked to everyone on the table, he seems to be in a good mood this days. I --

“Excuse me.” I said while covering my mouth. I walk towards the bathroom and throw everything that I ate.

“Ha eun aa.” Junmyeon knock on the door.

“O-oh.” I tried to answer but I still continue to throw up until I feel empty. I unlock the door as I sat on the toilet bowl.

“You okay?” He asked and I nod as I wipe my mouth.

“Aren’t you dizzy?” He asked and I shakes my head. I hug him, I feel tired after throwing up real bad.

“Let’s go home.” I said as I bury my face on my nape, he nod and held me to stood up. I act normal in front of everyone or else they will ask a lot things, Junmyeon help me get my things.

“You sure, you're okay?” He asked and I nod and fasten my seat belt. I know something is wrong. I just need to finish my stuff here in Korea and leave for L.A. I rest my head for a while and when I felt we stop, I open my eyes. We are in front of SM.

“Sorry. I just needed to get things from the training room.” He said and I nod.

“It will be quick.” He said and run towards the elevator. We are in the underground parking.

I walk out of his car, and lean against the door as I close my eyes. I still feel dizzy but not that much as what I felt a while ago. As I open my eyes, I saw Chanyeol and Kyungsoo sshi walking towards the entrance.

“Ha eun sshi.” Chanyeol came to me and greeted. I did the same and smile. Kyungsoo came afterwards and --

“Can we talk?” He asked and for a second my heart skip a beat. This is the first time that he asked me for a talk.

“It will be quick.” He said and I look at Chanyeol sshi.

“Junmyeon might ask where am I, can you please ?” I asked Chanyeol sshi and he nods. Kyungsoo asked for his car key and we move to their car.

 

-Kyungsoo’s POV-
 

“I’ll just drop something to SM.” Chanyeol said and I nod. We are on our way to have dinner.

I don't know for how long did I think about what Junmyeon hyung said. I need to clear things with Ha Eun right before they get married. I mean, I loved her, and I wanted to clear my stand in her life. Junmyeon hyung is now her fiancee and I know how happy they are. I am just part of her life that is not clear yet.

Ha eun sshi.” I was snap back to my senses. I saw Ha eun standing beside hyung’s car. She look pale.

Can we talk?” I needed this. We both need this closure.

After she said yes, I walk her towards Chanyeol’s car. She was on the passenger seat and I was on the driver’s seat.

“5 minutes. I just needed 5 minutes.” I said and she nod. No body wanted to start the conversation, I can hear her breathing, in this tiny space.

“Mianhae.” I started.

“I am just so sorry for everything.” I continue.

“I know how unreasonable our break up is. But it was both of our dreams to be ruined.”

“Hyung will not be in college and our family will suffer if I won’t break up with you. ”

“Kyung soo aa.” She said and I close my eyes.

“Sorry if I doubted you before and even today.” She said.

“We both know that we both love each other too much.”

“But I guess love is not the answer back then.” She smile.

“I am happy with what you are doing right now.”

“I just realize that .. you and me isn’t meant to be.” She said and I look at her, and tear drop her eyes and she quickly wipe it off.

“Can we just wish each other well?” She asked and looked at me. She seems in pained with what she was saying. She wipe my tears on my cheeks. I didn’t know that this kind of good bye will be more heart breaking.

“Ha eun aa.” I said and I cry. She hug me while crying.

“I loved you too much that I didn’t know how to love again.” I said and bury my face on her nape. I hug her tight. Tight enough to share this pain with her.

“You will. I know. Someday.” She said while crying.

“I am so sorry. For everything.” She said and I shakes my head. We both cried for hours while hugging one another. A long overdue pain that we both share comes to an end, today.

“Be happy with hyung.” I said and she nod while wiping my tears. I did with hers too.

“Be happy.” She said.

“I know you will do well.” She added.

I guess this best explains that if you love someone you need to set them free no matter how hard it is.

“I’ll sent the wedding invitations over.” She said and I nod. We both came out of chanyeol’s car and we both look at each other for the last time.

“I love you.” I said and she held on to my cheeks. She nods and smile at me.