The Past

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week. A week that Jisoo has been working together with Lisa and god knows they can be a very good friend. They are inseparable—Lisa can't believe that she could get THIS close to a person, she can really talk about anything and it seems like she can trust Jisoo enough—well, she's still hesitant to tell about her family and background though.

"Jisoo-ya, let's go shopping tonight," Lisa asked in excitement as she leaned on the latter shoulder while the latter is cleaning the coffee machine.

"You just bought that white pants, you need another one??" Jisoo asked in disbelief.

Lalisa only laughed. She can't really stop herself for not buying anything. This past week, she restrained herself since her money is getting less and less—she lost.

But at least, she got a job and will receive her first payment.

"Alright, fine, but you owe me a cup of coffee" Jisoo stated at the taller.

Lisa nods, "I will make you one! Promise! After work" She said and the latter nods.

"Fine, I'll go check the kitchen first"

"Mhm, I'll back you up here," Lisa said ended the conversation.

The flower scent that she likes appeared out of nowhere—Jennie is here.

Lisa tilt her head up to see her and smiles at the latter, "Hey beautiful"

Jennie blushed as she hits Lisa's arm playfully, "Lisa, about the coffee you made yesterday... I think it'd be great if we also add it to the menu. What do you think?" Jennie asked.

Lisa's eyes widened. She never thought that someone would actually like what she made; what she created; her own recipe.

"Are you... for real???"

Jennie nods in excitement after seeing her cute reaction, "Yes. Why wouldn't I?"

"I—I'd love to! Yes, please. I mean I have another recipe that I could present to you"

Jennie pats the back of Lisa's hand, "Calm down miss. I will gladly try your other recipe, okay?" She said as she giggled.

Lisa is at the ease the moment Jennie calmed her. It's like... she cast her a spell—is this magic?

Another customer came and walks toward us—well to Lisa's surprise, it's not their normal customer. It's HER special customer—Rosie.

 

As she brings a giant brown fluffy teddy bear that hides her body behind her, "SURPRISE!" She exclaims which made Jennie's face changed and her gummy smile showed.

"Rosie! You came!" She exclaims and throws herself at the latter which later, she caught her small figure and spun her.

Jennie doesn't want to let her embrace go and neither Rosie. They are so cute but the jealousy that Lisa has slowly swallowed her so she decided to keeps herself busy with the Cash Register.

Jennie loosened the hug as she looks at her girlfriend, "I miss you so much!"

Rosie smiled and kissed the shortie's forehead, "I miss you too. Everything went well in the U.S that's why I came back early and I decided to surprise you"

Jennie giggled as she cups Rosie's face and tiptoed to nibble the taller's lips. She kissed her slowly as Rosie replied with the same intensity. It's a bit intense for a couple that hasn't met for a week and more.

 

Crack!!

 

A sudden noise behind Lisa took everyone's back to reality. She turns her head to check what is up an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter