Blackmail

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo, Rosie, Lisa, and Jennie; they had a great time together in Thailand. But unfortunately, Jisoo and Rosie have to leave. They have to go back and leaving Jennie here. Jennie assured both of them she will be fine since Lisa is with her so the couple doesn't have to worry. 

Lisa is helping Rosie lifting their luggage and some other stuff that they bought in Thailand to the car that will drive them to the airport. 

 

As they bid goodbyes, Jisoo told Lisa to come back to Korea soon and she nods; made a pinky promise to the latter.

"Call me when you guys arrived in Seoul" Lisa stated, reminding the couple.

Rosie nods, "Don't worry. And tell your girlfriend to take care of her business"

Lisa chuckles, "I even forget that she has a business in South Korea," She said.

Seems like the latter realized that they're talking about her behind her back, she approaches them as she extended her arms to wrap them around Lisa's waist, "Were you talking about me???" She stated.

Lisa pinches her nose, "Yes, CEO. We are talking about you and how you should take care of your business"

Jennie pouts like a little kid whilst her one hand playing with Lisa's hoodie strand, "But I want to run the business with you" She added.

"Wait, so you mean that you want to just ruin it just because you're not with Lisa?" Rosie added.

"No, I didn't say that."

Lisa chuckles, "Alright, stop it you two" She interrupted both of them before it gets worse.

Jisoo linked her arms to Rosie, "Let's go babe" She said.

Lisa and Jennie both wave their hands to the couple that will take the plane to South Korea.

Nothing can go wrong after they left, right?

--

 

It's Saturday morning. The couple is lazying themselves on the bed; cuddling into each other.

Lisa is securing Jennie's head with her both arms whilst Jennie's head rested on her chest, "Jen" Lisa called her.

Jennie looks up to see her face, "Hmm?"

"I— this is so random but I want to ask you something"

"What is it?"

"Will you go out with me?"

Jennie chuckles over her question, "Babe, what do you mean? Of course, I will. Besides, this won't be our first time why suddenly said it's random?" Jennie said as she kissed the latter's nape.

Lisa smirks, "No, I mean to Paris"

Jennie's jaw dropped, her eyes widened, "Huh??"

"Go out with me, to Paris. Let's have a picture taken in front of the Eiffel Tower"

"Lisa, you're not kidding, right? You know that I love Paris, right?"

Lisa nods in excitement, "Yup. That is why I asked you. Will you?"

Jennie smiles cheek to cheek; she's staring at the latter's eyes and soon thrown herself at her. She kissed the latter soundly on her lips.

"I will. But when? You're so busy these days" Jennie said whilst giggle.

"What about after I finish all of this mess?"

Jennie nods, "But you better fix it soon! I can't wait for our trip to Paris!" Jennie said pretend to be sulky.

"I promise you, soon" Lisa said as she cups her face and kisses her slowly. Lisa flips Jennie's body so Lisa is on top of her; straddling her. Kissing her both dumpling cheeks and her forehead and down to her neck as Jennie moans.

Lisa covers Jennie's mouth as she giggles, "Shhh, no need to scream" Lisa whispered to Jennie and she obeyed the latter.

"Take it off, Lisa" Jennie said in a husky voice; told Lisa to take her shirt off.

Lisa gladly grants her wish as she tossed her t-shirt away; she never broke the kiss.

Lisa's hand slowly reached underneath Jennie's black t-shirt as she reached her sensitive spot which made Jennie moans.

Lisa smiled in triumph, "Bad, Jennie for being so loud" She said as she shut with a very passionate kiss.

Jennie broke the kiss, "Stop teasing!" Jennie complained; she can't wait anymore.

Lisa can't help but just giggled. She should stop teasing her girlfriend before she mad at her. As Lisa pecks her lips for the nth times, she slowly straddling Jennie down. Slowly her pants.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter