22 - Let's Call It A Night

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Come on V!” Jungkook huffed taping his foot on the ground.

“Give me just one moment here.” V responded as he continued to snap photos of Jin and Haeun. “Can you two look in opposite directions?”

Jin and Haeun turned their heads in opposite directions.

“Great. That’s perfect. Now just hold still for me.” V focused his camera and began snapping away. “Wonderful!” V grinned as he pulled his camera away from his eye. “They look great. Thanks, you two.”

Jin turned to V, “Are you sure? That’s all the photos you’re going to be taking?”

V nodded with a satisfied expression, “I promise that’s all for the day. Of course, tomorrow is a new day, so be prepared.”

Jin heaved an exhausted sigh, “I’m done being your model. It’s too much work. I don’t have the energy to keep doing this?”

“Are you going to leave me hanging?” Haeun asked innocently.

Jin turned to look at her and his heart ached seeing that sad innocent expression on her face. Why in the world did she have to go and make that face? Did she not know that it was going to make him feel guilty?

V smirked, “Yeah hyung, are you going to leave Haeun hanging? That’s not very gentlemen-like.”

“It’s okay if Jin hyung doesn’t want to do it anymore. I can replace him.” Jungkook stepped in.

“Really?” Haeun perked up.

Jin narrowed his eyes at the younger male. He did not like that fact that Jungkook was offering to replace him. It irked him.

“I don’t think that would be a bad idea. Alright, Jungkook, you’re going to be my new model with Haeun tomorrow.”

“Yes!” Jungkook grinned. “Please take care of me.”

Haeun giggled, “Same to you.”

Jin opened his mouth to say something, but he closed his mouth not knowing what he’d say.

“What are you four up to?” RM asked as he and Suga walked up to the group.

“Nothing. Just taking a few photos.” V turned to the older men.

“How are you guys doing over here?” Mikyung asked as she and Jimin joined the group.

“Where’s Haeri unnie and J-Hope?” Haeun asked looking at Mikyung, who shrugged.

“No idea.” Mikyung replied.

“J-Hope just texted and said that they’re on their way. They stopped by a shop since Haeri wanted to buy something.”

“She probably bought something for Minwoo.” Haeun suggested.

“Or she wanted to buy something for you and I.” Mikyung beamed.

“That reminds me, I need to buy some souvenirs for my parents.” Jimin pulled out his phone.

“Oh shoot. I need to do that too.” Haeun gasped as she pulled out her phone as well.

Jimin laughed, “At least I’m not the only one who forgot.”

Haeun gave him a sheepish smile, “Well, we still have time but it’s better to get it over with, isn’t it?”

Jimin nodded in agreement, “You’re right. That way we can focus on playing to our hearts content.”

Haeun laughed.

“Yeah, Haeun, you better get something for Siwon oppa and Minho oppa. They’re not going to forgive you if you forget to.” Mikyung teased.

“I know, I know. Maybe I’ll just buy them a pin or something. I really don’t want to buy them something too big.” Haeun heaved a sigh.

“What if they ask for something expensive?” Suga asked.

“I can buy it as long as I can carry it back with me. If not, then I’m going to have to see if it can be sent back home.” Haeun replied.

“I bet they’re going to ask you for something expensive.” Mikyung laughed.

“It’s alright. It’s their money anyway.” Haeun replied with a smirk.

Hearing that made Mikyung laugh even louder. Did her best friend really just say that? “I can’t believe you just said that!”

Haeun laughed along with her, “What? I’m not wrong.”

“Wow. That was savage.” Suga stared at Haeun and Mikyung in shock.

Jungkook heaved a dreamy sigh, “But it was so cute at the same time.”

Jimin whipped his head in Jungkook’s direction and whispered, “Are you attracted to Haeun?”

Jungkook turned to Jimin with a grin, “I’d be lying if I said that I wasn’t. I mean she fits my ideal type.”

Jin’s ears perked up upon hearing the words ‘ideal type’. He turned to look at the younger males and narrowed his eyes at Jungkook.

“What is your ideal type again?” Jimin asked trying to recall but nothing came to.

“Someone like Haeun. She’s passionate, witty, beautiful, and smart. Plus, I think the two of us get along quite well.” Jungkook answered.

“That’s because you two have something in common that the rest of us don’t.” Jimin grumbled.

Jungkook let out a small gasp, “Are you attract to her too? Is she your ideal type?”

“I mean, she’s nice and pretty, but she’s not my ideal type of woman.”

“I can’t believe you just said that. I’m glad that she isn’t your ideal type, but she’s like perfect.”

“Are you telling me that you wouldn’t mind having overly possessive brothers-in-law? Her brothers sound a little wild to me.”

Jin took a step closer to Jimin and Jungkook so that he could hear their conversation more thoroughly.

Jungkook shrugged, “I don’t mind. I get where they’re coming from. A lot of older siblings are like that with their younger siblings.”

“I see.” Jimin nodded. “So, then what are you going to do? Are you going to get her attention, so that you can become something more than friends?”

Jungkook crossed his arms and looked in Haeun’s direction, “I’m not too sure. I don’t want to scare her away before anything happens.”

Jin unconsciously nodded in agreement with Jungkook’s remark.

“I get it. I’m sure you don’t have to worry about anything. You’re a decent guy, so I’m sure something will work.” Jimin patted Jungkook on the shoulder.

“I’m a decent guy?” Jungkook raised a brow. “I’m think I’m an amazing guy.”

“Well, technically, I kind of think you’re a loser, but that’s just my personal opinion. I’m sure others think you’re a cool guy.”

Jungkook scoffed rolling his eyes, “Wow.”

Jimin chuckled, “You’re welcome.”

“Hey guys!” J-Hope called out as he and Haeri walked up to the group.

“I hope we didn’t make you guys wait too long.” Haeri ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter