What Happen To You

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon panicked when she hear Sakura crying. She couldn't figure out why Sakura cried. It's impossible for Sakura to cry like this just because she's jealous.

 

 

Chaeyeon also felt that Sakura was hugging her tightly and refused to let go off. When Chaeyeon wants to pull Sakura's hand, she finds Sakura's wrist bruised. It's like someone else's holding it hard recently.

 

 

She quickly pulled Sakura's hand, looked at Sakura's wrist and asked, "What's wrong with you? How did you get hurt?"

 

 

Sakura quickly took her hand and hid it behind her body. She shook her head and refused to speak. Tears were running down her eyes.

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon saw Sakura crying non stop, she immediately hug Sakura.

 

 

"It's all right. I'm already here. Don't be afraid. " Chaeyeon holds Sakura while Sakura's hair with his other hand.

 

 


"Let's get in first, ok?" Chaeyeon holds Sakura's face in both hands.

 

 

"Ok" Sakura answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==============================

Inside Sakura house

==============================

 

 

 

Chaeyeon hold Sakura hand and lead her to the sofa. Chaeyeon gets Sakura sit on the sofa first. Then she goes to get a towel and cold water.


Sakura has not spoken yet, she has been stunned, and her eyes teary . Chaeyeon squatted in front of Sakura and Chaeyeon wiped Sakura's eyes with a towel.

 

 

"You know, it hurts to see you cry like this." Chaeyeon look at Sakura eyes and say.

 

 

Sakura calmed down and said, "I.... I................................"

When Sakura was just about to stand up, Sakura suddenly made a noise.

 

 

 

 

"Ah"

 

 

 

 

Sakura's use her other hand covers his right waist.

 

 

Chaeyeon startled and said, "What, how can your waist hurt?" It can't be true... Is it...?"

 

 

"Quick! Show me... " Chaeyeon tried to pull Sakura's hand to see her painful waist, but Sakura refused to let go and kept holding her clothes tightly.

 

 

 

 

"If you don't show me, I'll go home now." Chaeyeon said seriously.

 

 

 

Sakura was afraid that Chaeyeon would go home. She then hold Chaeyeon's hand.

 

 

 

Sakura was afraid and shy. Chaeyeon slowly pulled Sakura's clothes. She saw that Sakura's waist was indeed bruised. A lot of possibilities popped up in her head. She wanted to ask what happened to her. But she didn't want to force Sakura any more. She didn't want Sakura to think of pain things.

 

 

 

Chaeyeon took the ointment and she applied it to Sakura's wound with her forefinger and middle finger. She blew gently through as she applied the medicine.

 

 

 

Unconsciously, Sakura was already sleepy. She slowly closed her eyes. When Chaeyeon saw it, she suddenly carrying Sakura in her arms. Sakura was half asleep and half awake. She knew Chaeyeon was carrying her. She was very happy, and she put her hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter