Why?

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

================

Chaeyeon POV

================

 

Sh*t! Why she turn off her phone?! Now what shall I do???

“Ok, I shall calm down first.” Chaeyeon sit down and try to think.

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm”

 

 

“Ah! I know...”

 

 

 

===================

Third Person POV

===================

“Where do you want to go?” Hyewon ask Sakura.

 

“……”

 

Sakura didn’t answer her and Hyewon try to glance at Saku. Hyewon sees that Saku is busy looking at her phone. Hyewon gets angry and she snatch Saku’s phone.

 

Saku shock and she try to gets her phone back. But sadly, she can’t wins against Hyewon.

 

“Don’t try to get your phone back, do you want us have an accident?” Hyewon threaten Sakura.

 

“What? I want my phone back! Why you snatch my phone?” Sakura answer.

 

“Hmmmm. Okay, I just want have a conversation with you. But you didn’t answer me and keep looking at your phone. So I think it’s better to keep your phone away.” Hyewon answer back.

 

 

 

 

=================

Sakura POV

=================

What? How can we have a conversation if she keep act like that? I don’t even think I can start conversation with her.

 

“It’s been a long time, right? Why our relationship become like this?” suddenly Hyewon ask.

 

I don’t know how to answer her, I still can’t forget how she treated me actually.

 

“I’m sorry.” She apologize.

 

“………………………..”

Hmmm, I didn’t expected that she can apologize like this. Seems like she is serious this time.

 

“Please accompany me today….” Hyewon says.

 

I keep quite. I still can’t look at her although she keeps glance at me. After a long journey, I start gets sleepy. And I didn’t realize that I fell asleep inside her car.

When I awake, I find out that she’s not on driving seat anymore.

 

 

“Where did she go?” I try to get up and look at around from her car.

 

I realize that I’m in the huge funeral bulding parking lot. I still feel sleepy and tired, so I continued to sleep again. I didn’t realize that ‘someone’ is watching me the whole time.

 

 

 

======================

Third Person POV

======================

Chaeyeon start to drive through some busy place to find Sakura. First, she goes inside Dongdaemun Design Plaza, she keep searching for Sakura from 1st floor till the highest floor. Then she decide goes to Myeongdong Street and Hongdae street, she try to search inside some shop but she still didn’t see a sign of Sakura.

 

She already run out of breath. At last, she gets

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter