Don't Go

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Chaeyeon heard what Sakura ask, she was stunned. She could felt that Sakura jealous.

 

 

Chaeyeon doesn't want to see Sakura jealous. So she took Sakura's hands and told her, "She's a daughter of my father's friend. She is just like my sister. Later, I will introduce you to each other."

 

 

 

After listening to Chaeyeon's explanation, Sakura was a little relieved. But she was still a little jealous.

After that, Chaeyeon hug Sakura and said to her, "Why are you so cute? I really can't stand it."

 

 

 

Sakura tapped Chaeyeon on the shoulder like a child and said, "I hate you."

 

 

Chaeyeon doesn't mind it and she took Sakura's hand, said: "Come with me, let's go work together."

 

 

 

Chaeyeon drives Sakura to their works place together. Sakura had already told her manager that she would go to work by herself.

 

 

 

When Chaeyeon and Sakura arrives at the work site, she first drop Sakura off, and then she parks elsewhere. Chaeyeon didn't want to be discovered as the chairman's daughter, so she called a driver to drive her car back to her house.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

And today, Sakura completed her shooting smoothly. Although her acting skills were not good enough, the director found that she had made some progress.

"Your acting has improved a little bit, especially when it comes to expressing emotions. Are you...? The director praised Sakura.

Sakura was so happy to hear that and she smiled. Without listening to the director's speech, Sakura quickly answered, "Thank you, director, I will work harder."

 

 

 

After that, Sakura turned and went to the dressing room.

Seeing Sakura's expression, the director also smiled.

 

 

 

 

In the evening

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon drives to pick up Minjoo. Chaeyeon knows where Minjoo lives. She often goes to Minjoo's house to play.

 

 

 

When Chaeyeon arrived at Minjoo's home

 

 

Minjoo, I'm in front of your house. Are you already finished dress up? Chaeyeon calls Minjoo.

"Chaeyeon unnie, you're already here? I'm going down now. Wait for me." Minjoo replied.

 

 

 

 


Minjoo went down and get into Chaeyeon's car

Minjoo wears a white dress and looks like the princess in the Disney. Meanwhile, Chaeyeon wears a pink shirt and brown trousers.

 

 

 

"Sister Chaeyeon, after dinner later. Do you have an appointment?" Minjoo asked.

 

Chaeyeon thought about it and then answered, "No. Where do you want me to go with you?"

 

"I really want to eat pigskin. I haven't eaten it for a long time. My family won't take me to that place to eat pigskin. Will you accompany me later? Minjoo asked.

 

Chaeyeon smiled and said, "Well, I haven't eaten for a long time, either."

 

Aabout 15 minutes, they both arrived at a Japanese restaurant. They eat and talk business with their father.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter