Don't Worry

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow Morning

 

 

In the shooting place (swimming pool indoor)

 

 


When Chaeyeon came in, she saw Sakura sitting and reciting lines. She saw Sakura holding her own hand and shaking constantly.

 

She felt that the Sakura seemed very nervous.

 

After seeing Sakura in fear, Chaeyeon wanted to go over and comfort her.

 

But the director suddenly shouted, "Okay, let's start shooting!"

 

"Miss Sakura, I remind you to perform well this time."

 

"Well, ok director. I will work hard." Sakura said quickly.

 

Hearing this, Chaeyeon stopped. She turned around and continued to do her own thing.

 

 

 

Sakura and other actors began to prepare for acting.

 

"Well, one, two, three, start!" The director shouted.

 

 

(next to the swimming pool)

"I... I... Not me. It was someone who forced me. I have no choice. I... I..." Sakura hesitated as she pulled the other actors'hands.

 

"Stop! Stop! Stop! " The director shouted.

 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please give me another chance, let me try again," Sakura said.

 

"OK, OK, OK, I'll give you one last chance. If it goes on like this, I'll have to change your role to another actress," the director said.

After listening to the director's words,Sakura lowered her head and said nothing.

 

 

"One, two, three, start!"

 

 

Just when Sakura finished her lines, the other party accidentally shook off the Sakura's hand.

 

 

"Plashhhhhhhhhh"

 

 

"OH MY GOD, NOOOO, somebody fell into the water! Hurry up and save her!"

 

"Help! Help! Our Sakura can't swim, " the manager nervously shout.

 

After hearing that, Chaeyeon quickly ran to the swimming pool and jumped directly into the swimming pool. She swim towards Sakura direction.

 

 

Sakura are afraid of drowning. She pats the water with her hands.

 

Chaeyeon soon swam to Sakura position. She tried to hold Sakura's waist with her hand from the water, she held her, and said to her, "Don't be afraid! D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter