Who Is She?

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although Sakura was disappointed because she had been rejected many times by Chaeyeon. But she was happy to hear the last words Chaeyeon say to her.

 

 

Saku walk into her dinner room.

"What do you make? It's smells very nice." Sakura quickly pulled the chair,sit and ready to eat.

 

 

Chaeyeon takes the spoon and fork to Sakura: "Let's start eating".

Sakura took his first bite of rice and raised his thumb to praise Chaeyeon and said, "Wow, it's delicious!"

Chaeyeon listened, and her face showed a happy expression.

 

 

They chatted while eating. The atmosphere around them seemed to be blooming.

 

 

 

 

After dinner, Sakura told Chaeyeon to take a bath quickly.

Sakura first brought Chaeyeon's clothes, and then Chaeyeon went in to take a bath. While waiting Chaeyeon take bath, Sakura washed the dishes they had just eaten.

After Sakura finished washed the dishes, she went into the room and sat on the bed waiting for Chaeyeon to come out. Unexpectedly, while waiting, Sakura sat and slowly fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

When Chaeyeon finished taking a bath, she saw Sakura already fall asleep. She went over to Sakura. She squatted down and looked at Sakura's face. She said, "Why..........? Every time I see you, I can't control myseft but think of her....."

 

 

 

Sakura heard the sound and woke up suddenly. Seeing Chaeyeon watching her, Sakura blushed, she suddenly stand up and she prepare to fixed Chaeyeon's tie.

 

 

 

"Look at you, can't you wear a tie?" Sakura helped Chaeyeon fix her tie. Sakura feels nervous standing in front of Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon kept staring at her.

Looking deep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter