First Time

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After one week, Chaeyeon’s wound has been healed and she can go back home. 


However Sakura and Chaeyeon still being a headline news Hot topic, some netizen encourage their relationship because they believe two of them give ‘true love feeling’ . Meanwhile, some netizen still can’t accept that, they think their relationship can make a bad effect towards teenagers.


Seeing the situation still couldn’t calm down, Chaeyeon started worry about Sakura’s carrier. 


As for now, Sakura’s contract being terminated. Hyewon’s father wants her to pay huge compensation she caused to them. 


Many entertainment people wants get her to appear on their variety to boost their viewer rating. 


But none of the film and drama director dare to use her anymore, they afraid getting bash by netizen. 


Sakura knows the situation well, but she seems relax, she didn’t get burdened by that. 


Now, both of them relax at Chaeyeon’s privacy office room in her villa, Chaeyeon focus on her TV Station jobs, she still help her father managed the agency from home. Meanwhile, Sakura is relaxing on sofa and try to search what can she do for now… 


 
“Saku chan” Chaeyeon peeks at her.


“Eng?” Sakura answered while focus on her laptop. 

 

“What’s your plan?” Chaeyeon asked with serious tone. 

 

“………..” Sakura stopped moving her finger.

 

“What if you can’t acting anymore?” Chaeyeon started gets worried.

 

“………...” She stare at Chaeyeon as if deep in thought.

 

Suddenly, she broke up the silence “No problem, I can try another job than….”


“But… ” Chaeyeon bites her lower lips… She knows that Sakura’s loves acting very much. She spent all her time to study acting. 


Sakura saw Chaeyeon worried expression, she gets up and walk towards Chaeyeon's back. She stand behind Chaeyeon and slide her hands on Chaeyeon’s shoulder. She bend down, rest her head on Chaeyeon’s shoulder. 


“Don’t worry about me…. I can take care about myself….” She turn towards Chaeyeon’s face and give her a peck on her cheek.

 

“You sure always know what I’m thinking…..” 

 

Chaeyeon turn around her chair, now she’s facing Sakura.

 

She pats on her thight, “Here……”

Sakura shy…..
“…….” She silenced for a moment.


“Eng?” Sakura confused as she turn to look at Chaeyeon.


Chaeyeon take initiative,: “Come on...”


Sakura startled, she was shy… her cheeks blushing… 


“Come on” Chaeyeon insist her.

 


Chaeyeon grab Sakura’s hand, she pull her closer….. she lift Sakura off her feet and placed her atop of her workdesk, trapping her between her arm.
Both of them stare at each other, Chaeyeon grab Sakura’s waist. Meanwhile Sakura hooked her arms around Chaeyeon’s neck.

 


Suddenly, Chaeyeon sits down, she lean closer and buried her face on Sakura’s br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter