What?!!

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura suddenly moved his head and put her hand at Chaeyeon's nape. She looked at Chaeyeon's lips and then slowly approaching Chaeyeon and pecked her lips shyly.

 

"You must promise me to stay with me forever," Sakura muttered.

 

Chaeyeon looked at Sakura and smiled gently.

 

"I think I don’t need to answer it.."

 

“Enggg????” Sakura was not satisfied with Chaeyeon 's answer. Her facial expression suddenly turned sad.

 

Chaeyeon 's then put her hands on Sakura 's cheek. She stared at Sakura eyes and kissed Sakura 's forehead.

 

"I promise you." Then she hug Saku for a while.

 

 

 

 

After that, the two of them began to clean up the dishes. Of course after clean up they feel tired and they decided to go back to bedroom and rest.

 

First, Chaeyeon prepare to take a shower. And Sakura was playing her smartphone games while waiting for Chaeyeon. But, she suddenly feel so tired and then she fell asleep.

 

After Chaeyeon came out of the bathroom, she saw Sakura was lying in bed asleep (so cute just like a cat). She saw Sakura didn’t use blanket then she covered Sakura with blanket.

 

 

"Stupid" Chaeyeon said it when she looked at Saku sleeping face.

 

 

Chaeyeon walking towards her photo display, and suddenly picked up the picture that Sakura had just seen.

 

She stared at that picture for some time, gazing at that picture.

 

Suddenly, her tears came out from her eyes, she hug that picture, her body become trembled and she mumbled, "I'm sorry."

 

She cried and hug that picture tightly.

 

After crying for some time, she finally held her tears and stop crying. She afraid Sakura would woke up because of her crying voice. She quickly sorted out her pain.

 

Watching Sakura still sleeping, Chaeyeon slowly walked to her home office and began to work. She wants to spend this extra time to learn more about her father's company.

 

She have been looking at the computer for two hours. And now It's more than one o'clock in the middle of the night. Chaeyeon has been looking and learned at some important information about her company. She didn't pay attention what time is it now.

 

Suddenly Saku knock her office room.

 

"Tuk tuk tuk"

 

"Jjjae..." Sakura called Chaeyeon with her sleepy voice.

 

Sakura 's head comes out from door. She saw Chaeyeon sitting and marking some information and Chae was wearing glasses (she looks very hot). She has never seen Chaeyeon work so seriously before.

 

 

When Chaeyeon saw Sakura at the door, she immediately stopped marking and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter