I'm Afraid to Lose You

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the person let go off Sakura's hand, Sakura quickly hid behind Chaeyeon.

 

 

When that person saw Sakura hiding behind Chaeyeon, she suddenly looked disappointed. She sighed.

 

 


"It turned out that all your feelings for me were false. Unexpectedly, you already have someone you love now."

 

 

"Cihhhh"

 

 

 

That person looked at Chaeyeon and then she said to her, "You'd better be careful. Maybe you're also being used by her."

 

 

After that, that person went out.

 

 

After this things happened, Chaeyeon didn't ask Sakura a word. She stayed silent.

 

 

Suddenly Sakura pulled Chaeyeon's face, looked at Chaeyeon face had just been hit, and gently touched Chaeyeon's injured lips.

 


"Sorry"

"I didn't expect she come again this morning. Does it hurt? I'll give you some medicine, "said Sakura.

 

 


"Well, I'm all right. What about you? Did you hurt your hand just now? Come, i want to check it first." Chaeyeon Check Sakura's hand.

 


"I'm all right." said Sakura.

"Oh, that's good." and Chaeyeon replied.

 

 

 

Suddenly both of them stay silent. They didn't know what to say and the atmosphere was awkward.

 

 

Chaeyeon suddenly packed his things, Sakura looked at her and said, "Where are you going?"

 

 

Sakura has been watching Chaeyeon pack things.

 

 

"Ah... I don't think I should bother you too long, "Chaeyeon said.

 

 

"Don't you want to know who that person is? Why didn't you ask a word?" Sakura doesn't want Chaeyeon go.

 

 

After Chaeyeon hear what Sakura's said. She grab Sakura's shoulder in both hands and said, "Sorry, I want to be alone now."

 

 

"No, it's not like that. Can you just stay here?" Sakura suddenly grab Chaeyeon's hand.

 

 

"I'm sorry." After that, Chaeyeon loosened Sakura's hand and Chaeyeon went out of Sakura's house.

 

 

 

=============================================================================================

Sakura was sad. She didn't want to hurt Chaeyeon, but now Chaeyeon has gone back to her house.

 

 

 

 

Sakura tried to contact Chaeyeon all day, but Chaeyeon didn't answer the phone. Chaeyeon didn't reply to the text message either.

 

Chaeyeon was busy with her work all day. She deliberately kept herself busy because she didn't want to think about what had happened in the morning. She silenced her cell phone. And she didn't know that Sakura had called her many times.

 

 

When she has free time, she suddenly thinks of what happened in the morning.

 

 

===============================

5 o'clock

===============================

 

She was about to leave work, it was unexpected that Minjoo suddenly appeared in her company.

 

 

 

"Wow, she's beautiful."

"She's like a fairy"

"Isn't she the daughter of GURI company?"

 

 

 

Seeing Minjoo enter Chaeyeon's company, many staff members talk about it.

 

 


When Chaeyeon came out of the office, Minjoo suddenly shouted, "Chaeyeon unnie!"

 

 

Chaeyeon was shocked. She waved and shook her head, suggesting that Minjoo should go in another direction. Chaeyeon doesn't want to be found out that she knows Minjoo. But Minjoo doesn't understand what Chaeyeon means.

 

 

 

 

Minjoo ran straight over, she held Chaeyeon's arm and said, "Chaeyeon unnie, I want to go shopping in the mall tonight. Will you accompany me?

 

Chaeyeon found several staff members staring at them, because she did not want to be discussed, Chaeyeon quickly pulled Minjoo out of the company.

Chaeyeon quickly held Minjoo's hand and said, "Let's go out first."

 

 

 

So the two of them went to the parking lot. When they got into the car, Chaeyeon asked Minjoo curiously, "Why did you suddenly come to our company? Why don't you tell me first?"

 

 


"I called you about 5 times, but you didn't answer it. Then I come straight to found you." Minjoo muttered.

 

 

 

"Ah! I forgot! Chaeyeon quickly to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter