Behave in Hospital

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Chaeyeon got hit by Sakura sasaeng fans, the security inside building heard the noisy sounds, they rushly caught that sasaeng fans.

Sakura was too shocked, seeing the blood from Chaeyeon’s head keep coming out, she froze for a moment, Chaeyeon’s blood spread over her hands and her dress.

Thanks that ambulance come quickly after manager unnie called, Sakura wants to go along inside ambulance, she wants to accompany Chaeyeon, but her manager unnie try to stopped her and grab her hand.

But that didn’t make Sakura desire stopped, she slapped manager unnie hands and get inside ambulance. Afraid that Sakura can’t bare it alone, manager unnie also decide to accompany her.

.

.

.

.

After arrived at hospital, the doctor directly check Chaeyeon’s heads wound, she still remaining unconscious so that the doctor decide to immediately operate her.  

Manager unnie try to contact Chaeyeon’s dad, she use Chaeyeon’s phone to call her father.

“….What’s matter?” Chaeyeon’s father speake with low voice.

 

Manager unnie become struggled, she afraid to tell Chaeyeon’s dad about her daughter condition but she have to.

“Ehm, I’m sorry Mr. Lee, your daughter injured and now she need to get operation.”

Hearing what manager unnie said, Chaeyeon’s father “Tell the doctor they can operate her now!”

“I’ll arrived at hospital about 15 minutes.”

 

After Chaeyeon gets in and started get operation, Sakura legs suddenly lost strength, manager unnie support her and help her to sits on the chair.

“Kkura yaaa…” she hug Sakura and pats her head. She knows Sakura hurts so much, and she won’t listen any single word from her now.

“She will be okay…” manager unnie try to console her.

Both of them waits on the front of the operation room.

.

.

.

Chaeyeon’s dad accompany by his bodyguard arrived.

Manager unnie notice Chaeyeon’s dad, she wants to stand up, but Sakura still lean and cry on her legs, so she just nodded her head when she made eye contact with him.

Worried Chaeyeon’s condition, Chaeyeon’s dad can’t stand still. He moved around the corridor.

After waited about 1 hours, he slowly walked towards Sakura and her manager placed. Sakura still sobbing, while her manager comfort her.

Chaeyeon’s father sits beside Sakura, he sits straight, rest her head on the back and said “She will be fine, don’t worry.” After that he put his head down.

 

==========================================================

 

Suddenly, the doctor that operate Chaeyeon come out from operation room.

Chaeyeon’s dad stand up and walk towards the doctor.

“How is her condition, doctor?” he asked.

“Don’t worry, her head didn’t get hit so hard. I already take her to do CT Scan, she will be fine. She was too shocked, so that she collapsed. Just let her rest first, she will awake after 2-3 hours.” the doctor explain.

Chaeyeon’s dad grab and shook the doctor hands “Thank you.”

 

After Chaeyeon’s gets settled in a Private room, Chaeyeon’s dad, Sakura and her manager unnie also stayed inside the room.

Manager unnie worried about Sakura “Kkuraa, let’s go home first.”

Sakura shakes her head, she grab Chaeyeon’s hand and intertwined it, she laid her head on Chaeyeon’s hands.

“But you need to change clothes first Kkura yaaaa” manager unnie try to convince her.

 

 

But Sakura doesn’t want to be apart from Chaeyeon, Sakura turn her head and reply “Can you take my clothes for me unnie?”

He manager give up to convince her “……Okay then….”

 

Chaeyeon’s dad broke the athmosphere, he try to explain it to manager unnie “So many reporter outside this hospital, it will be better if she stayed here.”

 

“Look after them, ok? I’ll go back to TV Station first. If something happened called me.” He give his bodyguard a glance.

“Ok sir.”

Then he nodded her head to manager unnie.

He walked straightly towards the door and leave them.

Soon, manager unnie also leave Sakura to gets her some clothes.

=======================================================

When waiting for her manager, Sakura feels sleepy and tired. She sits beside Chaeyeon’s bed, she holds Chaeyeon’s hand, she puts her head on Chaeyeon’s hand and slowly she falls asleep.

.

.

.

.

Time quickly passed, Chaeyeon come to consciousness, she opened her eyes, she feels weird because her left hand become numb. When she wanted to move her left hand, she notice that someone fall asleep and still grab her hand.

“Sa…. Saku-chan” she speak in a low voice, but Sakura so tired and she still asleep, she didn't notice Chaeyeon already wake up.

Chaeyeon looked at Sakura and smiled. Seeing Sakura sleep peacefully, she decide to not bother her anymore. She feels tired and sleepy too, so that she closed her eyes and continued sleep again.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter