Tense

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t want anything, I just want stay beside her.” Chaeyeon sincerely look at her father and she keep kneeling. Her both hands grab her legs.

 

 

Hearing what Chaeyeon said, her dad gets frustrated, he was so mad and feel embarrassed. He place her hands on his face try to cover his face. He stay on that position for a while.

 

 

“I think you already have a plan, don’t you?” Chaeyeon’s dad calm down and he asked Chaeyeon.

 

 

She sigh and nodded her head “Sorry dad, I’ll step down from my CEO position.”

 

 

“You know right, if you choose to stay on her side. I’ll erase you from Lee family card.”

 

 

After hearing those words, Chaeyeon shock, her heart hurts so much. But she knows that if her dad didn’t take this decision, he can’t save his TV Station and all worker will suffer too.

 

“I’m sorry dad…. It’s all my fault…” Chaeyeon’s tears started rolled down, she stands up and hug her dad. Her dad body was trembled too. They stay like that for a while.

 

After that, she wipe her tears and get out from her dad house. She knows that her decision makes her dad sad. She felt guilty towards her dad, but she also don’t want to lose Sakura.

 

 

 

===========================

"Unnie, why are you mad at me?" Minjoo chase after Chaewon.

 

Chaewon keeps ignore her and walk fastly. She even didn't turned back an look at Minjoo.

 

"Ah"

 

Minjoo accidentally slip and fall.

 

As soon as Chaewon heard Minjoo's shouted, she turned back and quickly help Minjoo. 

 

"Stupid" Chaewon said.

 

She grab Minjoo's hand and help her stand up.

 

"Can you walk?" Chaewon become worry. She placed Minjoo hands on her shoulder and they both walk towards Chaewon's car.

 

"Unnie... why are you angry at me?" Minjoo curious and asked Chaewon.

 

"I just don't like when you closed to others." Chaewon blushing and answered Minjoo.

 

Minjoo didn't expected Chaewon would bluntly answer her like that.

 

 

==================================

As soon as Sakura hears Chaeyeon come back villa, she run tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter