I Don't Want to Go Home

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon embraces Sakura tightly and refused to let go.

 

 

After Sakura heard what Chaeyeon said, and she felt Chaeyeon's body trembling. She hug Chaeyeon in both hands, and her hand slowly extended from Chaeyeons waist to Chaeyeon back.

 

 

"Sorry to make you worry. It's all my fault." Sakura whispered.

 

 

"No, it's not your fault, it's my fault. I think too much." Chaeyeon shake her head.

 

 

 

"Ehehemm." Minjoo suddenly appear and she make make some noise.

 

 

"If you two want to be lovey dovey, don't do that in public."

 

 

Chaeyeon slowly let go off Sakura hugs then she turn her head and said to Minjoo "Don't tease us..."

 

 

 

 

 

After that, Chaeyeon, Minjoo and Sakura go to eat dinner. They sit in private room. The three of them started talked about their work problems.

 

 

 

Sakura suddenly shout: "What? You are the daughter of the chairman of Feather TV station?

 

 

 


"Chaeyeon unnie, haven't you told Sakura unnie yet?" Minjoo asked.

 

 


"I'm sorry because I've kept it from you so far. Yes, I'm the daughter of the chairman of Feather TV station. I don't want to reveal my identity to others, because now I want to learn from everything from basic. I'm my father's only child, so I want to show him the best. So it's still a secret sssttttttttttttt." Chaeyeon put his index finger in front of her lips and blinked an eye to Sakura.

 

 

 

"And about Minjoo, She's like my own younger sister. Her father and my father are best friends. We grew up together when we were young. So, who dares bully her, I will fight with that person. Is that right? " Chaeyeon gently  Minjoo's head and said.

 

 

 

"I'm also happy to have such a sister to protect me," Minjoo blushed a bit and said it with a smile.

 

 

 

But, suddenly Minjoo felt as if someone was staring at her. She found Sakura's face expression was not in good mood, as if she was jealous. Minjoo immediately shook off Chaeyeon's hand and said, "Don't touch my head like this. Someone will be jealous."

 

 

But after listened to what Minjoo said, Chaeyeon still didn't get it. She turned to look at Sakura and she asked, "Hmm? Is it? ?"

 

 

Then Chayeon turnes to look at Minjoo again.

 

 

 

"Chayeon unnie, your reaction is so slow." Minjoo shook his head.

 

 

Suddenly Minjoo's cell phone rang and she went out to answer the phone. She left Chayeon and Sakura in the room.

 

 

 

Chayeon looks at Sakura. She wants to talk to Sakura. But Sakura was angry, so Sakura ignored her. Sakura has been busy looking at his cell phone.

Chayeon really don't know why Sakura was angry. She was drinking tea and wondering if she had done something wrong. She doesn't dared to speak.

 

 

 

 

Soon, Minjoo came back. When the food was delivered, the three of them began to eat. Minjoo feel that their atmosphere seem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter