Let's Come In

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the beach

 

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura keep staring at each other.

 

Chaeyeon looks at Sakura's eyes with very gentle stare.

 

Without saying anything, Chaeyeon suddenly hug Sakura and gently  Sakura back head with both hands. Sakura reached over Chayeon's waist. Chaeyeon then put Sakura's head on her neck, so they hugged each other for about 10 minutes.

 

Chaeyeon suddenly pulls away and leads Sakura to her car. She hold Sakura's hand.

 

 

"It's too late. Let's go back first," Chaeyeon said.

So they walked to the car hand in hand.

 

"I'll send you back first," Chaeyeon  said.

Sakura nodded when he heard it.

 

In Chaeyeon's car

 

 

Chaeyeon watch Sakura seems very stuffy, Chaeyeon slowly touch Sakura's palm. Then she took Sakura's hand, and their fingers were locked with each other.

So they held hands for 30 minutes.

 

 

 

And before they knew it, they had already arrived at Sakura's apartment, but Chaeyeon found out that Sakura had fallen asleep...

 

 

Their hands are still holding each other, Chaeyeon slowly pulls out her palms.

Seeing Sakura sleeping soundly, Chaeyeon couldn't bear to wake Sakura up.

She gently unfastened Sakura's seat belt.

Then Chaeyeon slowly lowered the back of Sakura's chair to make Sakura sleep more comfortably.

 


Tomorrow morning

 

The sky slowly lit up. Sunshine entered Chaeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter