Is This The End Of Our Story?

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So….sorry…..”

 

 

After Sakura slapped her, Chaeyeon realized she did something terrible. “I…. I didn’t mean it….”

 

 

“I’m…I’m so…sorry” Chaeyeon couldn’t face Sakura, she felt ashame. “I’m useless…”

 

She stood up from couch and because of the alcohol effect, she couldn’t keep her balance and fell down when walked few steps.

 

 

 

‘Bruuuukkkk’

 

 

 

Sakura immediately run towards Chaeyeon.

 

Sakura looked at Chaeyeon’s face and noticed the sorrow and pain in Chaeyeon’s eyes which was all because of her.

She noticed the hidden pain in Chaeyeon’s eyes which were trying to stop the tears, shouting to roll down through her cheeks.

Sakura knew that this is the time when she should make a move and apologize for every drop of tear which fell from Chaeyeon’s eye because of her.

Sakura moved towards Chaeyeon and said while taking a deep long breath:

 

“I am sorry”

 

Chaeyeon looked at Sakura and she was surprised.

“Please don’t look at me like that. I know that i have been the worst person for you from the first time we met. I always cause problem for you, you have suffer many times because of me.”

“Don’t say such thing about yourself Saku chan, it’s not your fault.” Chaeyeon said while weeping.

 

“I don’t deserve to be treated like this. All of these mess happened because of me. I’m the one that bringing tears in your eyes when you expected me to fill your life with joy and happiness” Sakura said, holding Chaeyeon’s hands.

 

“It’s ok, Saku chan. You are the best thing to ever happen in my life and I never think that met you was a regret of my life. I still consider it as a blessing and you will be always perfect for me”

“Thanks for not letting me go” Sakura said while hugging Chaeyeon.

“Together… we can make it ”Chaeyeon said and hugged Sakura.

 

Chaeyeon puts her both hand on Sakura’s cheeks, said “Let’s end it tomorrow.”

 

 

 

 

============================================================

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter